destroyer758

Apr 4, 2020
i have both cameras but i can´t enter their apartment because they´re always home and i can´t click on the recorder either...

Jul 7, 2017
was made in Unity as well and it didn't eat up my GPU/CPU the way this game does. I'm using an AMD graphics card and I've tried to cap the amount of frames I use but it still doesn't work. Surely there's some sort of workaround.
Have you tried MSI Afterburner? I managed to use that software to limit this game's framerate to 60 instead of the original 5000. I have an NVIDIA card though; I dunno if that'll make a difference.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Have you tried MSI Afterburner? I managed to use that software to limit this game's framerate to 60 instead of the original 5000. I have an NVIDIA card though; I dunno if that'll make a difference.
You don't need third party software for that. You can do that in the Nvidia control panel. And I'm fairly sure it's just as simple with an AMD card.
its completed or not?
From my understanding they're still working on the game. At least there have been a few builds after 0.4.14. And I think the dev said they wanted to add more to the game, like other characters.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
People, is it difficult for you to answer? Why is the store not working?
Maybe because it's bugged. It's hard to tell what could be the cause if you give us so little information. But you should know that this game isn't exactly the most stable when it comes to bugs and such.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
You don't need third party software for that. You can do that in the Nvidia control panel. And I'm fairly sure it's just as simple with an AMD card.

From my understanding they're still working on the game. At least there have been a few builds after 0.4.14. And I think the dev said they wanted to add more to the game, like other characters.
thanks for info

Apr 2, 2018
When I select a store in my mobile phone. Nothing happens, just there is no store menu. Although if you click the mouse, it does not write enough money. The invisible store is shorter.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes