ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
As much as i like Japan for the many wonders they've given us I hate em for popularizing ntr and cucking:p Still suggest giving any game a shot but title says it all if it not your thing dont play or you end up pissed

belvoir

May 17, 2017
this game has a lot of potential, I would like to see an update with an expansion for this. Still liked it, personally I think it was a little bit to easy to get a lady to an action.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I liked it, It was too short though. I was already balls deep in her before i even bought most things. Didn't seem like much to do at that point, can't really fuck with the neighbor guy much, can't even fuck her in her own house. It just get's repetitive.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I liked it, It was too short though. I was already balls deep in her before i even bought most things. Didn't seem like much to do at that point, can't really fuck with the neighbor guy much, can't even fuck her in her own house. It just get's repetitive.
The author said that he will continue to add more contents such as bondage, more interactions and costumes

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Yeah I played the game with cheats, and I was able to bang her extremely quickly, so quickly that I thought I should tone things down because I skipped some content. Turns out that even with normal gameplay you can bang her pretty damn quick. Some more gradual corruption and light resistance would be good.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
I cant progress in the game because doesnt matter how much i eat or whatever i do, the house stays always clean and i call her and i cant do anything...

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
I cant progress in the game because doesnt matter how much i eat or whatever i do, the house stays always clean and i call her and i cant do anything...
To dirty the house you have to go through the phone IIRC and do the "Garbage Thrower" minigame. The better you do, the less stress you get doing that.

Reactions: Juanjobar

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I can't believe this isn't a thing already, but I hope a future update allows the MC to actually nut. Home girl is a true cheater: It's all about her, she leaves after she comes x times and not once do you get to come.

edit: 4 quotes is enough yall. I get it. I missed the dinky cumshot with a condom on and didn't have xray on anymore during the one scene thats apparently condomless.

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I can't believe this isn't a thing already, but I hope a future update allows the MC to actually nut. Home girl is a true cheater: It's all about her, she leaves after she comes x times and not once do you get to come.
I played this a while ago so I might just be misremembering, but I'm about 99.9% sure the MC can cum in this game in each of the various sex positions.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes