AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I did some tests on both the mega and NOPY versions. On both 32 and 64 bit the translation acts exactly the same. It starts out in Japanese... for 1 second. Then it's all simultaneously translated into English, looking like this:
translated game.png

My guess is that your antivirus messed with the autotranslator folder or something, but that's only a guess.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
why the heck is this ntr if supposedly the mc is the guy who does de fucking, and it's not a female protagonist game either so what gives? well is mtl anyway so nothing is lost

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I want to let people know that there is no "money cheat". gaining money is simple after a certain amount buy the "Alternation hammer" then buy the Cosmetics for men and Beckoning cat to increase the part time job money. The "Alternation hammer makes a copy of you that dose the jobs for you while you do nothing. For the spy camera, keep feeding the cat outside. You will get the keys to the couples room there you can install the spy camera. I hope this helps people.

Here is the Ci-en page of Golden Boy. Let me say they are very responsive, I already like them. There are already plans so here you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Win2
Feb 20, 2019
I did some tests on both the mega and NOPY versions. On both 32 and 64 bit the translation acts exactly the same. It starts out in Japanese... for 1 second. Then it's all simultaneously translated into English, looking like this:
View attachment 790346

My guess is that your antivirus messed with the autotranslator folder or something, but that's only a guess.
do you need internet connection for the autotranslate to work .. i blocked it outward so it cant call "home"

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
do you need internet connection for the autotranslate to work .. i blocked it outward so it cant call "home"
I have no idea actually.

Why block all outbound traffic? Can't you just block the application you want to? I don't know unity very well so I don't know how the game works. There is some diagnostic traffic to unity, dunno if the autotranslator is affected by that not going through. Again, I don't know Unity.

Feb 20, 2019
I have no idea actually.

Why block all outbound traffic? Can't you just block the application you want to? I don't know unity very well so I don't know how the game works. There is some diagnostic traffic to unity, dunno if the autotranslator is affected by that not going through. Again, I don't know Unity.
hmm i wonder what it causes not to translate

Reactions: bobbylawnchair
Feb 20, 2019
The Japanese material labels netori, netorare, and netorase as NTR. Maybe Japanese people do not understand Japanese, or maybe the West is just dumb like that.

If it is using the XUnity Auto Translator plugin then it only does online translations.
You right.. just unblocked the app now it translates

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The Japanese material labels netori, netorare, and netorase as NTR. Maybe Japanese people do not understand Japanese, or maybe the West is just dumb like that.

If it is using the XUnity Auto Translator plugin then it only does online translations.
Good to know for the future. So few games on here use Unity compared to RPGM and RPY.

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
How use the black heart and web-cam?
easy peasy. the dark heart is basically giving you commands when she is cleaning your house. JUST BUY IT AND PAY HER 1000 Y AND POINT THE CAMERA AT HER. Web cam you need the spare key: feed your cat in the morning 5 times, then he should give you the key. After that, summon the girl and click your door. install the mini webcam in her house et voilá.

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
Are some of the sounds affects gone in this new version for anyone else, like when u call the wife over there is no door bell sound and other sounds seem to be gone.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes