AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You can skip most of that by opening the savefile with pretty much any editor (I used notepad++) and just putting 999999 in the coin line.
Yep, I did that on a separate playthrough. The guide is if you wanna do it manually. Also, there are 2 coin lines.
If you use notepad++ I recommend changing the style to "Deep Black" or something similarly dark in the "Style Configurator". It makes it better to look at for extended periods.

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Cannot wait to play the updated version with a costume, SM, outdoor stuff and more. Anyone know when the update is due?

RIVNAT NISAT

Jul 13, 2017
The save file uploaded didn't have everything unlocked(I mean the furniture/cam etc)

This one has everything unlocked

C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend

Reactions: decadrive

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Its easy to find the memory reference in Cheat Engine but for some reason it doesn't hold.

Easiest thing to do is to alter your save file.

go here: C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend

open the save file with a text editor and search for this (the 5000 will be whatever money you had when you saved the game)

"Coin" : {
"__type" : "System.Single",
"value" : 5000

Alter the 5000 to what ever you want, save and reload

There isn't a lot of text so the MTL isn't bad, however its very poorly formatted and often goes off the page and or is obscured by something.

It runs like shit on my laptop though. #Unity
Honestly having no luck finding the save file as i see no sign of a \Users folder in the first place. A little help for a total ignoramus on Unity, pls?

I REALLY would appreciate not having to deal with minigame for money bull$#!t.....

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Honestly having no luck finding the save file as i see no sign of a \Users folder in the first place. A little help for a total ignoramus on Unity, pls?

I REALLY would appreciate not having to deal with minigame for money bull$#!t.....
you shouldn't be trying to find a "User folder", you opening file explorer is already the User folder
just open your file explorer, search %appdata% on the bar, click it again to change form Roaming to LocalLow and you will find a folder named Goldenboy.

when you have a save file, just open it with notepad and follow the thing above.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
you shouldn't be trying to find a "User folder", you opening file explorer is already the User folder
just open your file explorer, search %appdata% on the bar, click it again to change form Roaming to LocalLow and you will find a folder named Goldenboy.

when you have a save file, just open it with notepad and follow the thing above.
Wow, finding out i'm even more completely ignorant than i guessed. Not undestanding a thing.
Ok, the mini-games ain't half as bad as i feared, might as well play then anyway.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can you paste "C:\Users\" into the address bar of the file explorer? You are on Windows, right?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes