CuCkaSauRus

Jan 5, 2019
Imagine actually playing such a grindy game while waiting for the translations to kick in only to not make any sense!
MTL IS TOO STRONG!

• Angry
Reactions: AtotehZ

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
The game is good but it needs a little more storyand more gameplay the ntr is superficial he needs to fuck her in different places and situations and with the guy watching

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Imagine actually playing such a grindy game
What do you mean? I always finish this game in 2-3 ingame days, I have to hold back not to go through too fast.

The game is good but it needs a little more storyand more gameplay the ntr is superficial he needs to fuck her in different places and situations and with the guy watching
Totally agree but is this game even being developed still?

On a side note, what does the Mysterious Camera App do? It's the item you buy at the pink shop, for 12k I believe.

Reactions: titokm10
Feb 7, 2020
so i maxed yuki's nasty out, i've bought everything that can only be bought once, i've set up the spycam in their apartment and sent the videos i've recorded with her to her husband and then he watched them. Now what?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Probably means it's their anniversary.

I maxed out Yuzuki's nasty lv to see what would happen on the 31st and nothing new happened.
Could you check if keeping her "Nasty" level low until the 31st causes a game over? I think the Dev might be going for an expansion of the game, making it take longer to play through. Like I said before, you only need 3 days to get her to max level, which makes this game really short.

Acrond

Oct 14, 2017
Its easy to find the memory reference in Cheat Engine but for some reason it doesn't hold.

Easiest thing to do is to alter your save file.

go here: C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend

open the save file with a text editor and search for this (the 5000 will be whatever money you had when you saved the game)

"Coin" : {
"__type" : "System.Single",
"value" : 5000

Alter the 5000 to what ever you want, save and reload

There isn't a lot of text so the MTL isn't bad, however its very poorly formatted and often goes off the page and or is obscured by something.

It runs like shit on my laptop though. #Unity
Sorry I'm late, to cheat money using Cheat Engine just use Float instead of 4 Bytes, hope this helps anyone passing by. (Select all values that apply)

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Man I wish I could make a living off of sorting out chicks and giving women happy endings. Or send out a shadow clone t do that.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is my guide to the game if you wanna do it efficiently and see all the content
NB: you can skip content without knowing it

First I'd like to make a few points.
  • It takes ~15 mins from the moment you press New game till you can have everything you can buy and the spycam installed.
  • Don't even talk to Yuzuki till you need to enter her apartment.
  • You need 60k to get everything from the adazon phone app. That's all permanent furniture + 5x cat food which you need for the plot. Don't bother with Bentos.
  • You need 103.5k to get everything in the Suspicious shop during the night.
  • The day number is not important. It's a reference point.
Day 1:
Sleep till evening and do the massage part time job. It earns better. Buy Cosmetics for men and Beckoning cat from the adazon store to increase pay from your jobs before going to bed.

Day 2:
Pick up your adazon package at the door. Sleep till evening and do the massage part time job. At this point you should have 10k-14k.

Day 3:
Sleep till evening and do the massage part time job. At night go to the Suspicious shop and buy Alternation hammer for 15k.

Day 4:
Pick up your Suspicious shop package at the door. Open the phone and use the Alternation hammer 3 times till it's night, then go to sleep.

Day 5 and onwards:
Keep using the Alternation hammer till night time until you have 60k+.

When at 60k marker:
Buy everything in the adazon store including 5x cat food.

Buying adazon store + 1 day:
Pick up your adazon package at the door. Talk to cat on the balcony in the morning and give it cat food. Use Alternation hammer till night time.

Buying adazon store + 2 to 5 days:
Same as the day before. Talk to cat on the balcony in the morning and give it cat food. Use Alternation hammer till night time.

Buying adazon store + 6 days:
Talk to cat on the balcony in the morning and receive apartment key. Use Alternation hammer till night time.

Buying adazon store + 7 and onwards:
Keep using the Alternation hammer till night time until you have at least 90.5k+.(you'll need 13k more for Video camera later)

When at 90.5k marker:
Buy everything in the Suspicious store at night, but DO NOT BUY the video camera yet.

Buying Suspicious store except Video camera + 1 day:
Pick up your Suspicious shop package at the door. Call Yuziki, but don't talk to her. Instead go out the door and enter Neighboring house. Open your phone, click Spy cam and "Set up".

At this point you're ready to start corrupting Yuzuki. At this point you'll have played around 15 minutes.

NB: If you buy the video camera the husband will start to be NTR'd. If you don't have the spycam installed before you do this you won't see the gradual changes in their relationship. I recommend having the spycam activated at all times while corrupting her and only buy the camera when she's at max lewdness.

EDIT: Currently you also need sleeping pills which are an extra 25k from the Suspicious store. You can pretty much add this to the end of the guide as you only need it at the very end.

EDIT2: Please be advised that this guide is getting old. I'm sure it's still useful, just don't follow it religiously.

Last edited:

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
This is my guide to the game if you wanna do it efficiently and see all the content
NB: you can skip content without knowing it

First I'd like to make a few points.
  • It takes ~15 mins from the moment you press New game till you can have everything you can buy and the spycam installed.
  • Don't even talk to Yuzuki till you need to enter her apartment.
  • You need 60k to get everything from the adazon phone app. That's all permanent furniture + 5x cat food which you need for the plot. Don't bother with Bentos.
  • You need 103.5k to get everything in the Suspicious shop during the night.
  • The day number is not important. It's a reference point.
Day 1:
Sleep till evening and do the massage part time job. It earns better. Buy Cosmetics for men and Beckoning cat from the adazon store to increase pay from your jobs before going to bed.

Day 2:
Pick up your adazon package at the door. Sleep till evening and do the massage part time job. At this point you should have 10k-14k.

Day 3:
Sleep till evening and do the massage part time job. At night go to the Suspicious shop and buy Alternation hammer for 15k.

Day 4:
Pick up your Suspicious shop package at the door. Open the phone and use the Alternation hammer 3 times till it's night, then go to sleep.

Day 5 and onwards:
Keep using the Alternation hammer till night time until you have 60k+.

When at 60k marker:
Buy everything in the adazon store including 5x cat food.

Buying adazon store + 1 day:
Pick up your adazon package at the door. Talk to cat on the balcony in the morning and give it cat food. Use Alternation hammer till night time.

Buying adazon store + 2 to 5 days:
Same as the day before. Talk to cat on the balcony in the morning and give it cat food. Use Alternation hammer till night time.

Buying adazon store + 6 days:
Talk to cat on the balcony in the morning and receive apartment key. Use Alternation hammer till night time.

Buying adazon store + 7 and onwards:
Keep using the Alternation hammer till night time until you have at least 90.5k+.(you'll need 13k more for Video camera later)

When at 90.5k marker:
Buy everything in the Suspicious store at night, but DO NOT BUY the video camera yet.

Buying Suspicious store except Video camera + 1 day:
Pick up your Suspicious shop package at the door. Call Yuziki, but don't talk to her. Instead go out the door and enter Neighboring house. Open your phone, click Spy cam and "Set up".

At this point you're ready to start corrupting Yuzuki. At this point you'll have played around 15 minutes.

NB: If you buy the video camera the husband will start to be NTR'd. If you don't have the spycam installed before you do this you won't see the gradual changes in their relationship. I recommend having the spycam activated at all times while corrupting her and only buy the camera when she's at max lewdness.
You can skip most of that by opening the savefile with pretty much any editor (I used notepad++) and just putting 999999 in the coin line.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes