WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Alright that sounds super fun.

My ideas/Wishes would be

* Sex on the balcony
* Ability to have sex on their bedroom
* Invite friends of the husband for a threesome or gangbang
* Add more locations (park, beach)
I copied your list and added some wishes of my own.

* Sex on the balcony
* Ability to have sex in their bedroom
* Ability to have sex against the wall with the Cuck listening through the walls
* Invite friends of the husband for a threesome or gang-bang
* Add more locations: park, beach, bathroom, hallway

Reactions: MrGhostRider

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
Has anyone encountered a similar issue - after several successful playthroughs when you start a new game, the neighbor wife becomes so nimble that cllears the apartment of garbage in 2 visits and it is impossible to have time to corrupt her to level 3?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Has anyone encountered a similar issue - after several successful playthroughs when you start a new game, the neighbor wife becomes so nimble that cllears the apartment of garbage in 2 visits and it is impossible to have time to corrupt her to level 3?
Just make more trash bro
There's an app in the phone, I believe it's on the top right corner and it looks like a grey ball being thrown.

Reactions: StPl2

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I copied your list and added some wishes of my own.

* Sex on the balcony
* Ability to have sex in their bedroom
* Ability to have sex against the wall with the Cuck listening through the walls
* Invite friends of the husband for a threesome or gang-bang
* Add more locations: park, beach, bathroom, hallway
Awesome additions. I had so much plans/ideas but keeping in mind about the scope of the game, i left out some.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
From Author's ci-en

Hello, this is GB.

We will inform you about the next update, which will be done the day after tomorrow.
This is an update on "Husband's Masturbation" and "H at the Next House".

I tried to finish the update sometime this week, but it seems that I have more work to do than I expected and have to use until the weekend.

We apologize for the late update.
We will finish this update as soon as possible!
Looks like a new update is coming in few days. Can't wait to play!!

Okazakysann

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone knows how i can open the cheat menu? By accident i opened it once when i clicked on the tv and some parts around it and somehow activated it , was at the bottom right from the icons in the phone, but now i can't seem to figure out how to open it again.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Honestly, I'd just want some brood parasitism going on. Just really defeat the guy until he decides to raise the kid.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Almost Complete save all sex scenes are done i dont know if there is anything else left.. if there is more let me know
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend

For those who want to quickly find hidden elements in this game

▼------------------------------------------------- -----------------▼

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.

2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.

3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.

4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.

5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.
I really can't find this folder

Gamer1012

Sep 6, 2020
Can anyone help me fix my problem?
When I tried to open the game, it will run for a bit and automatically closed without any crashed error.
Windows 10
x64-bit

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I really can't find this folder
Go to "This PC" then C >> Users >> YourUserName
Now if you have hidden folders option turned on, then you would see "AppData" folder, if not, simply type 'AppData' in the address bar next to \
Now you will be inside AppData folder then you can continue LocalLow>>GoldenBoy>>NTR Legend

Reactions: horn monkey

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Exciting! Now all we need is someone to share it here :p

Also, this game needs an animated tag, I normally only search by animated and nearly missed this gem....
Not sure if you missed it or someone added it really fast, its there now.

EDIT : I meant the "Animated" Tag not the game link :p

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
New Version 1.4.18 is out now!!
I don't see it yet on the DLsite that is linked in the start post btw. Where did you get that info from? Do they have a patreon or smt?

I guess Igneel1 would have the update since he also uploaded the original? Or do we have to wait for another benefactor? Or purchase it ourselves if we weren't poor or otherwise disenfranchised.

Jul 7, 2017
I don't see it yet on the DLsite that is linked in the start post btw. Where did you get that info from? Do they have a patreon or smt?
They have a ci-en, which is basically dlsite's version of patreon (though it doesn't look like this particular developer has any paid tiers, so in this case it's really just a blog). Their latest post talks about version 1.4.18 and says that it has been uploaded. But dlsite doesn't immediately make game updates available -- there seems to be some kind of review process they go through -- so the person who said it's out now kind of jumped the gun. Maybe it'll be out on dlsite later today.

Here's the google translation of the changelog for 1.4.18:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WSmith
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes