WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
They have a ci-en, which is basically dlsite's version of patreon (though it doesn't look like this particular developer has any paid tiers, so in this case it's really just a blog). Their latest post talks about version 1.4.18 and says that it has been uploaded. But dlsite doesn't immediately make game updates available -- there seems to be some kind of review process they go through -- so the person who said it's out now kind of jumped the gun. Maybe it'll be out on dlsite later today.

Here's the google translation of the changelog for 1.4.18:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much obliged my good fellow! : )

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
● Changes
-Increased experience required for Level UP
-Added the animation change function that can be seen on the spy camera on the TV of the hero's house
-You can sing her from Level 3 in the evening.
-Her facial expression at Level MAX changes a little

● Additional content
-H at newlyweds' house (only in the morning and afternoon)
-Invitation to husband (night time)
-Self-protection for husband (can be confirmed with SpyCam)
-After sleeping on my husband, H in a new house (5 new positions-10 types including ???? mode)
That's a juicy changelog too, very excited for this update. When I first found out about this game I thought it was old and had stopped receiving updates long ago, but it's great to know I was wrong.

Reactions: WSmith

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
They have a ci-en, which is basically dlsite's version of patreon (though it doesn't look like this particular developer has any paid tiers, so in this case it's really just a blog). Their latest post talks about version 1.4.18 and says that it has been uploaded. But dlsite doesn't immediately make game updates available -- there seems to be some kind of review process they go through -- so the person who said it's out now kind of jumped the gun. Maybe it'll be out on dlsite later today.

Here's the google translation of the changelog for 1.4.18:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bad. I was excited for the update i didn't account for the time delay in dlsite review process.

Vinciz

Dec 27, 2017

GoldenBoy
It's a sequel.

GoldenBoy

September 07, 2020 16:11

VersionUp 1.4.19 [2020-09-07] *Emergency correction*

Hello, this is GB.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bug.

We are uploading the 1.4.19 version that fixes the currently confirmed bug.

◆Revision Summary

The phenomenon that you can't buy sleeping pills when you buy a mallet. (You can purchase again with the previous save.)
The phenomenon that she continues to wait next door
Phenomenon where the person in the next house evaporates after the above phenomenon
Phenomenon that could not be cut even when pressing the balloon operation button at H
Corrected the position of the scene balloon on the sleeping pill H sofa
Phenomenon in which objects on the wall at the time of H at home do not disappear after returning from the next house

We're sorry for the inconvenience to play the game again.
Look for other bugs as quickly as possible!

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
According to comments on update 4.19 is online now too.

Reactions: jowishg
May 8, 2018
The file for the new version's actually available, surprisingly. I just had to look hard enough! :p

Look for the 0.4.18 links below. Credit goes to Shine from anime-sharing.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The file for the new version's actually available, surprisingly. I just had to look hard enough! :p

Very nice! Too bad this is not the newest version though. Apparently this has some bugs that needed to be rectified heavily, so since then 0.4.19 has been released already.

Should you wish to download via the above link, I advise Mexashare. Everything else takes ages. I just checked. Mexashare is by far the shortest if you don't have premium acocunt.

May 8, 2018
Very nice! Too bad this is not the newest version though. Apparently this has some bugs that needed to be rectified heavily, so since then 0.4.19 has been released already.

Should you wish to download via the above link, I advise Mexashare. Everything else takes ages. I just checked. Mexashare is by far the shortest if you don't have premium acocunt.
If you have an adblocker on, you can use Hyperdebrid. I used it with the uploaded.net link and it downloads very fast.
I would love the "emergency bug fix" version but sadly this is all I could find.
On the DLsite page of the game, 0.4.18 is the latest version available.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

I rather wait for the updated version, this one has game breaking bugs.
But thanks for the info!

Reactions: quiboune

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I rather wait for the updated version, this one has game breaking bugs.
But thanks for the info!
I tried playing 0.4.18 in Japanese today. The language barrier makes it harder, but then still I encountered many bugs that made gameplay difficult. I wasn't able to get to any of the new content because of bugs. For example if you buy the hammer you are immediately locked out.

So, guess I'll have to wait until 0.4.19 is uploaded, preferably with a machine translation.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes