KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
Yeah I did some testing and you have to get rid of all old saves (no matter which version). I tried getting to the new content from my 0.4.17 save but the moment I actually saved the game again the 4.18 bugs start appearing. So delete every old save and start a new game to make sure you get no bugs and glitches.

bogh

Jan 27, 2020

they dev provided a save for everyone that cant get their saves working.

Reactions: MrGhostRider

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I read somewhere that you have to hangout with the husband three times before he invites you to his apartment. But in my game, he is always inside his apartment, therefore i can't hangout with him. Is there any trick to it?? I did hangout with him once though in the early night time period.

Eraea

Jul 23, 2017
What does the middle app in the top row do ? The pink one with a black heart.
Using the camera when starting out hastens the speed of her suspicion on you dropping whenever you jack off behind her. The upgrade just lets you do stuff to her when using it so suspicion level is not easily increased, though it's not really that great as when you get to the point you can harass her (Aroudn 30% Horniness) you can just use that to insta climax her.

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
I read somewhere that you have to hangout with the husband three times before he invites you to his apartment. But in my game, he is always inside his apartment, therefore i can't hangout with him. Is there any trick to it?? I did hangout with him once though in the early night time period.
You can change the position of the husban and wife within their apartment by clicking on the tv. Click it on it, check the balcony, try again if necessary. It's easier with the spycam of course since you can actually still see if he's inside or not. He only comes out to the balcony during the evening as well.

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017
You can change the position of the husban and wife within their apartment by clicking on the tv. Click it on it, check the balcony, try again if necessary. It's easier with the spycam of course since you can actually still see if he's inside or not. He only comes out to the balcony during the evening as well.
Maybe it was just coincidence, but the husband only went out once per corruption level for me. So if you're stuck get the wife to corruption 3 and then try it.

As an aside, the game bugs out for me if you have the key to their house before corrupting the wife to a certain extent. The characters won't spawn until you call her and pick her services.

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
Maybe it was just coincidence, but the husband only went out once per corruption level for me. So if you're stuck get the wife to corruption 3 and then try it.

As an aside, the game bugs out for me if you have the key to their house before corrupting the wife to a certain extent. The characters won't spawn until you call her and pick her services.
I don't think corruption level has anything to do with it. I didn't train the wife at all for the first few days and he came out three times in a row. That being said, being invited to their place is only really worth it once you've got the sleeping pills (which you'll probably be getting later into the game assuming you have different priorities), otherwise it's just a corruption level raising scene.

Regardless. the new content is pretty good. From the update posts it seems we might be getting cosplay as the next big thing. Wonder what else the dev has planned.

toolbarx

Aug 17, 2020
Wierd, I tried deleting the whole save subfolder and DLing the author's save but the shops are still bugged for me.
EDIT: Went and deleted the whole Goldenboy folder instead. Fixed the issue.

Last edited:

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Thank you so much for this tip. The RNG for husband appearing on balcony is pretty low it seems, i had to cycle through 5 to 10 clicks, without this i would have wasted every in game days to make him appear.

Reactions: WSmith

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You can do the same thing by saving. Every time you save the game they change position.
You can also click the husband and cat on the balcony twice in a row if you're fast.(which is a bug, but faster for the player)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes