poissondu44

Jul 23, 2017
Hello, I may have found a bug, if fill the "caught" bar but continue until "climax" bar is also filled when you are at your neighbour place, it is said: "she went home", then you get back home but the dinner with the three of you is still displayed (maybe it is your alter ego)

DabbyDan

Feb 1, 2018
I have a theory on what's happening.
Your "stress" items stopped working(reset max stress to 100) and when you saved you had more stress than that.
They reset for me too, but they're not really necessary to complete the game.

I can't help you with the items, but I can help you with your save:
  1. Go to: C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
  2. Open the save you need with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
  3. Search for Current_Health
  4. In that same section as Current_Health it'll say "value" : 1.5 or another number.
  5. Change the number to 0.0 (0.1 = 10 stress, 1.0 = 100 stress and so on)
  6. Save the save.
  7. Play the game.
Hope that helps.

EDIT: I figured out how to increase your max stress if you lost the effect of your items.
Do the same as before, but instead of searching for Current_Health you search for MaxS_X.
Change this to "value" : 3.5 and you'll have roughly the same max stress as if you'd bought all items. (350 max stress)
Well, the problem is that I can't find the code lines in Save file at least.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
WOW! I had a really great time playing this game! It was way more fun than I thought and it had a perfect balance of grind and reward! I know that it is still early on in development, but I think it would be cool if there were more women to hook up with. It is on my watch list for sure! Thank you!

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
How to have sex in the couple's room?
Read the thread

i don't think you can do that. i might be mistaken though. :unsure:
i read the changelog. is it all just bug fixes or are there new features that weren't menrtioned?
I think you read the changelog for the next version or the bugfix. V18 added 5 new sex positions and being able to bang her in their apartment, V19 is a fix for a few bugs that came with that.

LancerZero

Aug 13, 2020
I played the v19, you have to wait for the husband come to the balcony on the afternoon, then you have to talk with him 3 or 4 times, you can call Yuzuki, then send her to home, it makes the husband change his locate, when he is not in the home at the afetrnoon, he will be on the balcony, another tip is that you have to had the sleeping pills for take her, you can buy it in the suspicious shop.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes