MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Lets you do more actions while she's cleaning your place and I think stuff while you're having dinner at their place. Possibly also hypnosis, but I'm not sure about that.
Thats automatically activated when she is cleaning right?? I think neotel is asking about the camera icon in top centre when activating phone in normal mode.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
If that were true why is Marinas Cuckolding Report marked NTR when it's Netorase?
That's just one example too, there's plenty others that do exactly the same and either they're all incorrectly labelled, or you're incorrect.
Yeah i think i messed up my explanation but you get the gist. Japanese Definition =/= This Forum's Definition.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
from the perspective thats how all ntr games should be made! (you see the guy fully and also the scene) but the quality is aweful
Really? I love the graphics. Enough detail to show you exactly what is happening, vague enough to leave room for imagination.

Reactions: Toweke

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah i think i messed up my explanation but you get the gist. Japanese Definition =/= This Forum's Definition.
No I don't get that gist, because your explanation was completely inconsistent with the labeling of almost every other relevant game on the forum

cahk

Jun 6, 2018
32 bit version just crashes in the beginning of the game. Anyone have a solution? TIA.

Last edited:

mkrama

Jul 18, 2017
anyone getting problem with crashing? the two last version keep crashing. How can a pixel art game use so much GPU? Need a pc game to play a pixel art game? ^^

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes