ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
for some reason I can't exit the phone once I open it, or go back into the previous screen on the phone. once I open adazon it is unclosable, so the game is essentially not playable.
Is anyone else having this issue? I'm on Linux running the game through wine, maybe it only happens there.

Edit: nvm managed to get it working. I have to long click on the bottom of the phone to close it and long click on the adazon logo at the top to close it.
maybe under windows the cursor changes to show those parts are clickable, but none of that happened for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: c00lb3ans

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I sure hope that this whore wife ends up knocked-up
I bet if the dev decides to add an ending this'll be one of em!
It has been announced that the ending will indeed be pregancy ( )

Google Translate:
About costumes and future updates
Costume update related

Hello, this is GB.
I was surprised by more comments than I expected.
Thank you so much for your interest.
It's okay to reply one by one, but we'll decide that it's better to update faster than that, and we'll give you a new announcement like this.

First, I read each request about costumes.
The costumes that have been requested the most and the costumes that I think are essential (sorry for the costumes selected in my subjective opinion) will be embodied in the costume update.
I would like to add your requests one by one later.

My preference is to put on the parts (upper, lower garment, underwear, etc.) as much as possible, but the dots I took rarely share the same pose, and one costume also takes that amount. It seems that you have to make it in a single costume because you have to do it.

Still, I want to share underwear, hair, and skins, so I'll try to build a system in that direction.

If possible, I will briefly report the breakdown that will be done in the middle.
Posture addition related

We have received many inquiries about updates to other positions.
Therefore, we would like to inform you of the current development procedure.

1. Content update [Costume]
2. Add gallery mode
3. Content update [SM]
4. Content update [outdoor]
5. Add new character
6. Addition of ending (pregnancy)

The order has changed slightly from the initial announcement, but the development roadmap is still advanced to the extent that it does not deviate significantly.
* Simple events (cats, balconies) will be added on the way.
* SM items will be updated in related content.

Thank you very much for your great interest and love for my game.

It will be a GB that I will continue to do my best.
Thank you very much.

berado

Jan 5, 2020
NOTE: All Unity games can "call home" - e.g., you may see network connections to googleusercontent.com or unity3d.com, especially at game startup. This appears typical, but decide for youself if that's a risk.
I can't understand the purpose of the warning. Any game engine that supports networking can access the internet. I can make a game using the Unreal Engine and still will be able to contact any server I want.
I don't know why Unity was singled out.
If you concerned why it calls back to Unity server though, the main answer is Unity provides a feature of remote config. It's useful when you want to adjust the game's settings (to fix the game balance for example) without forcing people to redownload the game or download patches. Games that wired up to use this feature will attempt to download a fresh config, but they won't be able to share anything. Developers are free to choose if they want this feature or not.
I suggest using a firewal, because any windows game executable is able to "call home". Singling out Unity like that is unfairly damaging its reputation. It's a better choice to single out the developer.

fthanos88

Mar 24, 2019
hey i got a bug! If i come neib home and save game, Yuzuki will appear! Even if I don't call her!

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
For those running into the issue of things not working when at the shop or on Adazon, the solution I've found is to just turn fullscreen off through the ingame options BEFORE opening up those shops. Afterwards, when you're done buying stuff, you can turn fullscreen back on.

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
This version is not working. Can't even start it. What a shame

Ok nvm it was on my side

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020
I started the game and it is unplayable - uses over 1500mb of memory and slows down for few moments so much every 1-2 minutes that music turns into buzzing. I've got it from f95, I guess this is not normal?

edit: apparently this is fixed in v1.4.20, hope someone will update the OP that has links for 1.4.19 right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrama

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Quality update. Didn't see anything about an ending but I think it's pretty solid now. Still a bit buggy however.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Did Golden Boy announce any new progress or anything regarding the next version? Just wondering.

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
Did Golden Boy announce any new progress or anything regarding the next version? Just wondering.
He said he'd posting more about the future update sometime next month in the comments. ( )

Google translate:
Apologies for making you wait. If possible, I would like to keep up with the latest situation, but it is quite difficult to check the fan page during development. When I thought it was a moment, I was surprised that it had been a long time and I had a lot of comments. "A bug fix will be announced in the first half and middle of next month along with an interim report. Thank you for waiting for my recent status.
Also if anyone needs 1.4.20 for the bugfixes or whatever reason lemme know.

Reactions: rob46674 and WSmith
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes