mormis

Apr 12, 2018
soo when i buy stuff it says 'will be delivered tomorrow' but cant see any increase in max stress lvl etc
why boyz?

Endertheme

Jul 29, 2018
For anyone who wants to know 1.4.20 save data. It's better to start over and still try it again. Using old save files can still mess things up.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I have a couple of questions I keep seeing this game updated which is great for you who wll play it.
However I can't bring myself to play it because although I like Netori games I just don't like the premise of this one.
Where I can play someone that takes a girl off an asshole I can play a serial home wrecker that do's it strickly for his own enjoyment.

Before anyone gets upset its just my personal feelings and in no way an attack on this game.
Which I'm sure is a great game if this is your thing.
And I don't want to diss this game or put it down in anyway It still a fresh Idea to Netori and not netorare and I applaude it for that alone.
Plus the graphics look interesting and well done.

It's just not my thing but I keep seeing it and a couple of things are still buggung me about it.
1, the guy has what looks to me atleast like a japanese name and yet he's a darkish brown with yellow blond hair.
I have never seen a Japanies person like that outside of comic strips so Just wondering why he's like that.
But more importantly and atleast from the pics on the OP are his sunglasses are they glued to his head or something? it seems he is always wearing them no matter what he's doing? do's he sleep in them?. are they meant to make him look cool? or has he got photo sensitive eye sight?.

Just Curious.

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
Ok I have a couple of questions I keep seeing this game updated which is great for you who wll play it.
However I can't bring myself to play it because although I like Netori games I just don't like the premise of this one.
Where I can play someone that takes a girl off an asshole I can play a serial home wrecker that do's it strickly for his own enjoyment.

Before anyone gets upset its just my personal feelings and in no way an attack on this game.
And I don't want to diss this game or put it down in anyway It still a fresh Idea to Netori and not netorare and I applaude it for that alone.

It's just not my thing but I keep seeing it and a couple of things are still buggung me about it.
1, the guy has what looks to me atleast like a japanese name and yet he's a darkish brown with yellow blond hair.
I have never seen a Japanies person like that outside of comic strips so Just wondering why he's like that.
But more importantly and atleast from the pics on the OP are his sunglasses are they glued to his head or something? it seems he is always wearing them no matter what he's doing? do's he sleep in them?. are they meant to make him look cool? or has he got photo sensitive eye sight?.

Just Curious.
Dyed blond hair is a trope of japanese men being punks along with the tan skin (Because asian people can get tans too, just like white people), I think it's related to the Gal girl stuff in anime.
But i'm not a giant weeb so I don't know much

HogToot

Jul 6, 2017

Just Curious.
Lmao this game is really making all the simps mad. This is my favorite category of game, honestly I think all the waifu and cuck stuff is hella played out and kinda weebish. Fucking another mans wife is a high test fetish, sorry if you can’t relate.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So has he told us who the new character is? And what content and how much will be added to whoever it is?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
so he's a cowardly sicko got it
Why? If he is enjoying it? He doesn't hurt anyone else with it, so why is he a "sicko". No need to judge people for enjoying things.

Ok I have a couple of questions ...
It's called creative freedom. As far as I'm aware, most Japanese people aren't 2D either. Simple answer is: creator liked it that way : P Long answer, he might just happen to live in Japan, have been given a Japanese name by his parents because he lives in Japan, but is ethnically descended from a different people. And he dyes his hair because he likes it. Or he got a really strong tan, perhaps even with tanning spray or smt.
Just because most Japanese people have a certain range of skin and hair colour, doesn't mean you can't be Japanese if you don't adhere to said skin or hair colour.

Just Curious.
He might be photosensitive, he might think it's cool. He might have problems with people looking him in the eye because he was bullied as a child. He might like to wear sunglasses. It might be a horrible growth that just happens to look like sunglasses. Or, it might be that it's a game and the creator liked it that way.
Do you also ask questions like "Why doesn't Lara Croft ever need to poop while running around the jungle" and "Why doesn't Donald Duck age"? The people in this game don't have a toilet, wear the same clothes all day, don't do the laundry, don't wash themselves, only seem to eat if you force them to or if they invite you over. It's a fucked up world they live in man... : P

Seriously though, it's just a game. Some things we like more than others, and in the end it all comes down to personal taste. I also wouldn't have designed the male the way they did, but that's me. I don't mind the way he looks though.

Good on you for questioning things, but to be fair I think you could have gotten your answers by just questioning your own questions. You seemed to have answers built into your questions already.
Some people want hyper-realism in their games, some people just take things as they are offered.

Anyway, hope this helped you along : )

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes