FiveThirtyGrazeIt

Jul 19, 2018
my game is bugging alot: the husband and the wife does not show up anymore in the other room, update with bugfix when dev ?
So this happened to me on multiple occasions, both in this version and the previous one. I think it happens most often when saving, so if she is just standing in the middle of their apartment as she does when you are there, but you are in your apartment, you have to click the TV to reset her to doing something else. That or quit to title and try to load again. I'm pretty sure this corrupts saves, so if you do anything else, and they both disappear, and you save after that point, basically that save is fucked. I think at least, I haven't gotten it in a while, so maybe not, but I know that I haven't been able to recover those saves. It's shitty, but as long as you save up money at the start for the shadow clone jutsu app then the game is pretty easy to max her out, or get all the naughty shit in your apartment, etc. So a hard reset isn't that big of a deal, but I agree it is super fucking annoying.

Outside of that bug, and the buying shit bug (where it prevents you from purchasing something because the game thinks that you already have it, despite you not having it) it's a fucking AWESOME game! Cannot wait for more!

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Content update is further delayed until the end of november or possibly december. However a bugfix and a translation update is scheduled for mid november. Languages include English, Chinese and Korean.

View attachment 873919
Source :
Nice! : ) Will be worth the wait : )

The complete post translated by Google Translate:

Interim report on adding costume content

Hello, this is GB.
First of all, I would like to express my regret to those who have been waiting for us to announce the latest situation for the first time in a month.
Why development is delayed

There are two reasons why the production is prolonged.

The first is that my dot making is not efficient. It is unlikely that all positions will share the same pose and you will have to make 18 dots, including the standing per costume. Currently, 7 costumes have been produced, so with 126 dots taken by simple calculation, the average number of animation frames used according to the body position is about 10, so it is necessary to make corrections more than 1200 times. I will. I spend a lot of time on this part.

The second is because of my desire.
The idea of simply buying costumes at the store seems a bit monotonous, and we're moving towards adding one system. This is purely my greed, but I think it's a very interesting idea and I definitely want to add it, so it seems to be a factor that makes the production period longer.

I regret both because I think they are my immaturity.
About costume content

The above outfits will be added, and there may be some fixes for that costume, and some may be added in this update. If possible, we would like to add requests from as many people as possible, so we will continue to add costumes in the future.
In the case of condom skirts, there are parts that have a certain involvement in the existing system, so I would like to make them separately.
Galskin and hair can be worn separately and should be compatible with other costumes.
Production schedule and other matters

Judging from the current progress, the content update is scheduled to end by the end of November, but it may be a little late. It seems that he looked down on the addition of costumes too. Apologies for making you wait.

And I think that a version with additional languages will be uploaded around mid-November with some bug fixes and helped by the translations of DLsite's overseas teams. The languages added are English, Chinese (traditional and simplified), and Korean. I hope more languages will be added later.

Thank you for your support and waiting.
We are also sorry for the delay in replying to Ci-en and emails.
It will be a GB that will do its best.

I hope you are doing well from Covid-19.
Thank you very much.

NTR legend

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Its just my opinion but i think he's biting more than he can chew as a one man dev/artist. Personally i would be fine with just 2 or 3 costumes for this update and later decide additional costumes based on polls.

I am curious though about this new mechanism for obtaining costumes. Any guesses what that might be?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Its just my opinion but i think he's biting more than he can chew as a one man dev/artist. Personally i would be fine with just 2 or 3 costumes for this update and later decide additional costumes based on polls.

I am curious though about this new mechanism for obtaining costumes. Any guesses what that might be?
I think you are right. He seems very eager to please his fanbase, but I think in regard to the costumes it might have been better if he put them as incremental updates between larger ones maybe.

But since he wrote not all positions will be identical because costumes might not work for all poses, that has got me quite excited and happy to wait.

As for the new mechanisms, it's obviously not going to be buying them in store. It could be as simple as "Woman hits level 3, get this costume", but could also be more complex like the cat > house key scenario. The wedding dress might be unlocked after 31 days? I really have no clue.

Do you have any ideas?

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
A lot of people out here for the sex. Mean while, I am out here trying to master the chicken sorting and heart clicker mini game
The heart clicker is really easy for me, but the Chicken Sorting always keeps me on my toes.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The heart clicker is really easy for me, but the Chicken Sorting always keeps me on my toes.
The heart-clicker was also the thing to do for me. I even skipped some of the day at times just to go to the heart-clicker.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Content update is further delayed until the end of november or possibly december. However a bugfix and a translation update is scheduled for mid november. Languages include English, Chinese and Korean.

View attachment 873919
Source :
*blink blink* Um... I don't mean to be "that" guy, but unless we can fuck her with her clothes on, this seems like a weird addition.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I still hope the creator puts in generic moaning noises for the waifu while you bang her. It wouldn't be too much work compared to drawing new costumes and it would make it extra hawt. The only problem is where to get those kinds of voices.

Reactions: WSmith

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
*blink blink* Um... I don't mean to be "that" guy, but unless we can fuck her with her clothes on, this seems like a weird addition.
Obviously you'll be able to, otherwise the dev wouldn't be mentioning why altering the outfits for all the different positions is a lot of work lmao

Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I'm going through the comments on the website ( ) and there are some interesting things. I use Google Translate to understand the Japanese comments, and here are my findings:

• Dev revealed next update to have anal sex
  • Pregnancy will be added eventually
  • Additional accessories will be added eventually (category containing nipple piercings, tattoos, etc)
  • Pregnancy sex will be added

Anal sex comment (original in Japanese)
37. 名无し October 27, 2020 05:01

I hope to increase anal sex, that's great

GoldenBoy
GoldenBoy
October 28, 2020 14:30

That in the next update
Pregnancy comment (original in English)
35. 名無し 2020年10月27日 01:37

Pregnancy please.

GoldenBoy
GoldenBoy
2020年10月28日 14:26

It will certainly be added. It's just gonna take a while. I'm sorry about that.
Additional categories comment (original in Japanese and English)
15. KOiSiEN October 26, 2020 14:43

Thank you for your hard work.
Certainly dot work involves a lot of labor, so it is a time-consuming work.
I will buy this even if it comes out on DLC.
I support you.
By the way, it doesn't matter if you have only a specific costume at the latest, so why not add a womb tattoo (uterine tattoo sticker)?

Golden Boy
Golden Boy
October 28, 2020 12:33

Thank you very much!
We plan to add uterine tattoos like the answers to the questions below. But I think I have to classify it separately. This is because it is compatible with other costumes and skins. So, when the existing costume is completed, I would like to add another accessory. Nipples and clip pierces also seem to fall into this category.

14. DD 2020年10月26日 14:21

As an additional question, do you have any thoughts of adding content that adds tattoos to female genitals? (The tattoo shape is a uterine tattoo that appears a lot in other H games)

GoldenBoy
GoldenBoy
2020年10月28日 12:29

I'm planning to put in a uterine tattoo. I just think it should be categorized separately. To be compatible with other costumes and skins. Therefore, once the existing costumes are completed, I will add another wearable category called accessories. Pierce will also be classified in this category.
Pregancy sex comment
13. Kai October 26, 2020 14:04

Thank you for your dot production ╰ (* ´︶` *) ╯ ♡
yes! I wish I had Traditional Chinese! it's the best!
I'm looking forward to the new costume ~
By the way, do you have sex during pregnancy?

Golden Boy
Golden Boy
October 28, 2020 12:23

please do not worry.
Traditional Chinese characters will also be translated!
And I think it's useless without sex during pregnancy!

nicomase

Aug 18, 2019
I'm going through the comments on the website ( ) and there are some interesting things. I use Google Translate to understand the Japanese comments, and here are my findings:

• Dev revealed next update to have anal sex
  • Pregnancy will be added eventually
  • Additional accessories will be added eventually (category containing nipple piercings, tattoos, etc)
  • Pregnancy sex will be added

Anal sex comment (original in Japanese)

Pregnancy comment (original in English)

Additional categories comment (original in Japanese and English)

Pregancy sex comment
NOICE

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
i've said it once and i'll say it again;
i hate NTR but since we're the a$$hole doing the NTRing (netori), i can role with this

can't wait for that sweet update
I can relate to that. NTR is one of the genres/kinks that genuinely infuriate me. I don't see the appeal of being the "beta", it's really beyond my comprehension. :rolleyes: A Netori game, on the other hand, is a nice and enjoyable change. I'm curious to see the future content.

Reactions: EcchiFox

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
I can relate to that. NTR is one of the genres/kinks that genuinely infuriate me. I don't see the appeal of being the "beta", it's really beyond my comprehension. :rolleyes: A Netori game, on the other hand, is a nice and enjoyable change. I'm curious to see the future content.
Cultured. Netori is the only acceptable NTR, not Netorare nor Netorase.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
sometimes id do somehting like try to shop on the phone or go to the sex shop and the game will softlock is this common?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes