Dylanfrost

Jul 8, 2017
This game is so good, I hope there will be more content like gangbang, exhibition, piercing and tattoo in the future.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
what's new? (changelog)
1.14.20 was only minor bugfixing.

In response to the "sad" emoticon received after posting the above I edited this post to include:

Gunnams
According to the DL-website a new update is to be released somewhere mid to late this month, giving us some new content in the form of costumes. Scroll back one page (29( to see the most recent roadmap!

Maybe this will cheer you up a bit : )

Last edited:

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020

In response to the "sad" emoticon received after posting the above I edited this post to include:

Gunnams
According to the DL-website a new update is to be released somewhere mid to late this month, giving us some new content in the form of costumes. Scroll back one page (29( to see the most recent roadmap!

Hhahaha, im touched. thanks a lot man

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WSmith

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017

Gunnams

Unfortunately thats not the case anymore. Don't expect the update until november
1602661134205.png

Reactions: WSmith

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
View attachment 854689

From Author's Ci En page, what does SM mean here?
----> ( Outdoor )
I really hope is not one of those exhibitionist/exhibitionist pet-play kinda thing. Just hoping some nice discreet outdoor sex in the park/ public toilet at the park or anywhere for that matter, and for the icing on the cake. A typical Love hotel you see alot in most ecchi/hentai stuff.

May 5, 2019
I wish the massage client would give us more extras if we able to advance to have a mission with her. I would be disappointed if we can’t.

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
Quick walkthrough :-

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.
2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.
3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.
4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.
5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.

Save01 starts just before new update
To access scenes of new update :-

1. In the evening go outside to balcony u can see your neighbour(if he is not there outside click on the TV in your bedroom to cycle through different positions until you see him on the balcony)then drink with him
2. at night go to suscipious shop and get the sleeping pills
3. Repeat the balcony drinking scene for 3 times until he invites you inside the house, then add the the pills and have sex with her
4. From now on u can go into neighbour house during morning and afternoon and have sex with her

Save02 complete save
If anyone else has issues getting the guy to appear, try to simply save your game instead. This will also cycle through the different positions and get the husband to show up on the balcony. This will also fix the issue where you won't see any sprites in the other room of the spycam if you also had that issue like me.

Reactions: errte13 and Kaparzo

Mrmyguy

Nov 26, 2019
Amazon and the shop just make the screen dark and nothing else happens so i have to reload the game. is there something im missing?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Game dev wrote in a comment on their page yesterday that he is going to post "his updates around this weekend".

Thank you for waiting! We are constantly working on development to repay your patience. I'm going to post my updates around this weekend. I'm always sorry and thank you.
Source:

I don't think he means an update to the game, but instead an update on the progress. Still, curious.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
my game is bugging alot: the husband and the wife does not show up anymore in the other room, update with bugfix when dev ?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes