rob46674

Apr 30, 2020
Thanks Kawaii
I haven't gotten much time to check it out, but what exactly is added in this update?
for reference I got a much older version of the game (0.4 to be exact), and at least from what i've seen so far, nothing is different...

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks Kawaii
I haven't gotten much time to check it out, but what exactly is added in this update?
for reference I got a much older version of the game (0.4 to be exact), and at least from what i've seen so far, nothing is different...
oh wait a minute....
They're the same version...
Meaning you have 1.4.19? 1.4.20 is the last one released (some bug fixes) but has not been uploaded to F95zone yet.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
The link KawaiiPutin posted is for 4.20, it shows the correct version in the title screen.

Thought I'd give translating it a shot, but I'm such a noob at Unity I didn't even consider the dev is using MTL himself in the game, and the archive is protected. No clue how to open that for translation, ah well

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
The link KawaiiPutin posted is for 4.20, it shows the correct version in the title screen.

Thought I'd give translating it a shot, but I'm such a noob at Unity I didn't even consider the dev is using MTL himself in the game, and the archive is protected. No clue how to open that for translation, ah well
Someone in the thread has been trying to translate the game, though haven't heard anything about that lately. Might be worth reading back if you want some insight on that

rob46674

Apr 30, 2020
Meaning you have 1.4.19? 1.4.20 is the last one released (some bug fixes) but has not been uploaded to F95zone yet.
What happened was that I got a version of the game on a different website, but it said 0.4.20

Was there actually a 0.4.20 or did the other website mean 1.4.20? :unsure:

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Someone in the thread has been trying to translate the game, though haven't heard anything about that lately. Might be worth reading back if you want some insight on that
Cool, thanks, the autotranslations are generated in a file it seems, and if you edit that you can improve the translation. Will start to work on it :)

keima

Jul 4, 2017
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
Quick walkthrough :-

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.
2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.
3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.
4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.
5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.

Save01 starts just before new update
To access scenes of new update :-

1. In the evening go outside to balcony u can see your neighbour(if he is not there outside click on the TV in your bedroom to cycle through different positions until you see him on the balcony)then drink with him
2. at night go to suscipious shop and get the sleeping pills
3. Repeat the balcony drinking scene for 3 times until he invites you inside the house, then add the the pills and have sex with her
4. From now on u can go into neighbour house during morning and afternoon and have sex with her

Save02 complete save
hello and thanks for the tranlation
i need help, when the game shows the title after the begining it suddenly gets freezy and appear that it doesnt respond and then close, i dont know if i have to install something from the unity thing or what, i hope to get an answer

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
is the husband a douche or ass because I don't think I can play it if he isn't or else feel like and ass
No indication about his personality or behaviour. But he does jerk off to his wife getting banged and listens through the walls, even when he knows it is her.

Reactions: Toybirdy
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes