Indorlan

Sep 23, 2019
A game with actual NTR that I can get behind.
Those changelogs crack me up tho " Sorry again for the inconvenience of playing the game." lol

Reactions: daniel_horns
Apr 11, 2019
Changelog styraight from Japanese-English google translate
● Ver 1.5.21 Up [2020-11-11]

○ Error correction
--The CPU load has been further reduced
--Fixed the phenomenon that neighbors were evaporating after returning from the night shop
--Fixed the phenomenon that the image disappeared at the time of cum during sex after taking sleeping pills
--Fixed some items in app shopping that differed from the stated price
--Deleted the line that cats reduce stress (will be added later)
--Primary fix for the phenomenon that stress becomes MAX when loading and the game is over (adjusted the part where the cause of the bug is uncertain and most suspected)

○ Changes
--Korean support
--Chinese (simplified and traditional) support
--English support
notthing new to much

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
So I am trying to play this game, but the interface is in Japanese. I started a new game, went to work twice (separating chicks) then to work as a masseuse, then it told me "You died". Anyone knows what happened here? :LOL:

Edit: Seems like I got stressed. The language can be changed from within the phone but I can't close the settings after opening it. Weird bugs.

Last edited:

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
for some reason I can't exit the phone once I open it, or go back into the previous screen on the phone. once I open adazon it is unclosable, so the game is essentially not playable.
Is anyone else having this issue? I'm on Linux running the game through wine, maybe it only happens there.

Edit: nvm managed to get it working. I have to long click on the bottom of the phone to close it and long click on the adazon logo at the top to close it.
maybe under windows the cursor changes to show those parts are clickable, but none of that happened for me.
I love you buddy

Jul 9, 2018
What exactly is MTLd in this game? I fired it up and everything is still in Japanese except the main menu.
Everything is still in japanese, even the explanation in the beginning.

Aug 6, 2019
What exactly is MTLd in this game? I fired it up and everything is still in Japanese except the main menu.
Everything is still in japanese, even the explanation in the beginning.
So I am trying to play this game, but the interface is in Japanese. I started a new game, went to work twice (separating chicks) then to work as a masseuse, then it told me "You died". Anyone knows what happened here? :LOL:

Edit: Seems like I got stressed. The language can be changed from within the phone but I can't close the settings after opening it. Weird bugs.
The most recent update added a proper translation. You can choose the language by clicking "Option" in the main menu or on the phone interface

Reactions: I_Hate_Peenoise!
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes