guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
I like this game but then again I really like NTR type games so maybe I am a little bias. Can't wait to see more as new updates come out.

JediPimp01

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I didn't see any mention about it, but was curious if there is any plans to add pregnancy? Maybe something where you could have the MC buy fertility pills or plan B pill for those that don't want the pregnant option. Nothing major just simple random chance:
  • if(Chance >= 100) {
  • player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN+"Wife was seeded");
  • } else {
  • player.sendMessage(ChatColor.RED+"Nothing to worry about");
  • }
-Thanks for the added bug checks Dev.
-Doing a great job, keep it up

Reactions: eleg

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Changelog 1.5.21:
Bugs fixed:
- Further reduction of CPU load.
- Correcting the phenomenon of neighbors evaporating after returning from the store at night.
- Corrected the phenomenon of the image disappearing during climax during sex after being given a sleeping pill.
- Fixes some products in app shopping that differ from the listed prices
- Removing the line about cats reducing stress (I'll add more later)
- The first fix for the phenomenon that stress is maxed out on loading and the game is over (adjusted for the part where the cause of the bug is uncertain and most suspected)

Adding:
- Korean language support
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- English Language Support

Reactions: rezayy

Endertheme

Jul 29, 2018
For those of you who don't check with his personal blog on ci-en dl site. here is the numerous things that he's working on.

Confirmed:
* Costumes of various fetish
* pregnancy towards the 31st day
* Balcony/Window scenes
* New girl neighbor (possibly girlfriend/highschool*unconfirmed about what kind of girl but was spoken about it*)

Unconfirmed:
* Shop Lady potential new girl
* husband to join the interaction
* Bathroom scene
* some BDSM

The one he is currently finishing up is the costumes that you can purchase and depending on level, you get more lewd scenes. The reason why he's taking a long time to do an update which was initially once a month and is now delayed is due to the fact some costume's pixel do not mesh well with the animation. So he has to do each one uniquely which takes a freaking long time and he underestimated it. The expected update is late November into early December. He gets a lot of foreign posts so he's doing his best to translate them all and answer each of them in his weekly response.

Hopefully this answer everyone questions.

P.S He wants to finish this game after 2020 and start working on a next project however many people suggest him make a lot of content so he is going to do his best to try and satisfy many people.(I think it's a bad idea to "try" and satisfy everyone but we'll see).

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how do i progress futher in the game? i have bought literally everything, and her lust is maxed out... i've sent the video to the husband and entered their house already, but i don't know what to do to trigger something new

edit: nvm, there are 2 things in the sex shop that i haven't bought yet

Last edited:

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
The new version has a few noticable bugs: the game runs like it's being throttled, panning around the house is really sluggish, also when doing the day job, after picking 2 chicks it just force end and no rewards. Does anyone run into the same issue ?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The fix to prevent the neighbors from disappearing didn't work. Neighbors are gone for me. Won't respawn.

EDIT: What I did to fix it was have sex with Yuzuku once at my own place, then sleep till morning, then save. After that they appeared in their apartment again.

Last edited:

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
It's a shame there isn't a character creator where you can change your protagonist's aesthetics. Maybe I'm too picky. It's like how I can't enjoy BBM/ugly bastard doujins. It's super distracting in a bad way.

Reactions: f8c14e8d
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes