Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
It's a shame there isn't a character creator where you can change your protagonist's aesthetics. Maybe I'm too picky. It's like how I can't enjoy BBM/ugly bastard doujins. It's super distracting in a bad way.
he will get bored making ntr game soon or later just wait the next game

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I've posted the new information I found in the comments on below, plus sources. To see my previous post regarding information I found in comments, please check https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v1-5-21-goldenboy.58102/post-4464142

Confirmed from the comments:
- Dev is trying to release another update adding content in November, but doesn't know if he'll make it. Might be December instead.
- Dev says there are no plans for titjobs, but he is thinking of adding footjob.
- Dev wants to have more sex positions without condoms, but it is hard to do, so this might happen late in the development process.
- Pubic hair might be added as an accessory.

Comments about a content update in November:
(Original in Japanese)
17. 名無しTgsaudoi 2020年11月12日 10:48

How long it need for outfits update?

GoldenBoy
GoldenBoy
2020年11月13日 00:31

I'm trying to update it by the end of November as much of November. I don't know if I can finish it by then, but I'm working on it now with the goal of doing it for now. I'll try to stay close to that date at the latest!
(Original in Japanese)
13. Claks 2020年11月11日 20:47

Thank you very much for english support! Do you think you'll be able to finish this content update for the end of the month?

GoldenBoy
GoldenBoy
2020年11月13日 00:22

Now I'm speeding up by repeating sleep -> work -> sleep -> work. I'm trying my best to meet the appointment time, but I'm not confident. As I said in the notice, it may be a little late. I was stupid to think that adding costumes was easy! I'm so sorry to keep you waiting, but I'm working hard on it, so please wait a little bit
Comments about footjob / boobjob:
(original English)
12. Luci 2020年11月11日 19:09

great works, but will there please be titfuck and footjob in the future pretty please? and thanks. :D

GoldenBoy
GoldenBoy
2020年11月13日 00:09

I like titfuck too, but I don't have any plans for this game. But I'm thinking of adding a foot job!
Comments sbout condoms:
(original English)
64. AL-an 2020年11月12日 12:10

Hello, I like the game you made, it is quite interesting. I won't demand so much, I personally prefer the hentai game with more creampie so I just hope you could adjust the ratio of sex with condom and without condom, like 5:5. So far, I know only 2 animations out of 9 are no condom penetration which I feel not enough (>.<). I hope you can change some animations become raw sex when turn on purple heart [???] or add another option that can turn on or off condom. 私のリクエストを受け入れていただければ幸いです。仕事で頑張ってください、私も応援します!

GoldenBoy
GoldenBoy
2020年11月12日 23:41

I'm glad you enjoyed my game.
I know exactly what you want.
I think it's good, too. Also, I actually received the same request several times.
However, I think it will be a little difficult to modify the existing animation and system. I have plans to fix it later, but it's hard right now. Instead, there will be more cases where there will be no condoms for future updates, so please refer to that part!
Comments about pubic hair:
(Original in Japanese)
62. Man who loves Kuni November 10, 2020 20:23

The costumes are the most erotic! !!
Do you have any plans to implement pubic hair? ??

Golden Boy
Golden Boy
November 12, 2020 23:29

I agree! That was also a good point, but I couldn't think of it. Consider putting it in when you add accessories.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who don't check with his personal blog on ci-en dl site. here is the numerous things that he's working on.

Confirmed:

* Costumes of various fetish

* pregnancy towards the 31st day

* Balcony/Window scenes

* New girl neighbor (possibly girlfriend/highschool*unconfirmed about what kind of girl but was spoken about it*)

Unconfirmed:

* Shop Lady potential new girl

* husband to join the interaction

* Bathroom scene

* some BDSM

The one he is currently finishing up is the costumes that you can purchase and depending on level, you get more lewd scenes. The reason why he's taking a long time to do an update which was initially once a month and is now delayed is due to the fact some costume's pixel do not mesh well with the animation. So he has to do each one uniquely which takes a freaking long time and he underestimated it. The expected update is late November into early December. He gets a lot of foreign posts so he's doing his best to translate them all and answer each of them in his weekly response.

Hopefully this answer everyone questions.

P.S He wants to finish this game after 2020 and start working on a next project however many people suggest him make a lot of content so he is going to do his best to try and satisfy many people.(I think it's a bad idea to "try" and satisfy everyone but we'll see).
Hey, I have some questions about what you wrote. The "unconfirmed" stuff, is that just stuff you are wishing would happen or did you see a hint of that somewhere? Do you have sources? Also where did you get the following from:
- Costumes that you can purchase? Please provide source.
- Costumes granting more lewd scenes depending on level? Please provide source.
- Him wanting to finish the game after 2020. Please provide source.
- Balcony/window scenes (I only remember seeing "outdoor", but I have to use translate... : /) Please provide source.
- BDSM is actually confirmed, see my previous post at https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v1-5-21-goldenboy.58102/post-4464142

I didn't see any of this in the blog or comments, but maybe you have a different source I could also mine for information? :3

I completely agree with your statement about trying to satisfy everyone. I'd rather he sticks to his vision, finishes it, and moves on to a different project in which he uses all he learned to make an even better game. Trying to please everyone can block creativity and eventually make devs feel like they are just working to finish smt, instead of being creative.

Also, thanks for looking through stuff and posting your findings here!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't see any mention about it, but was curious if there is any plans to add pregnancy? Maybe something where you could have the MC buy fertility pills or plan B pill for those that don't want the pregnant option. Nothing major just simple random chance:

if(Chance >= 100) {
player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN+"Wife was seeded");
} else {
player.sendMessage(ChatColor.RED+"Nothing to worry about");
}

-Thanks for the added bug checks Dev.

-Doing a great job, keep it up
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v1-5-21-goldenboy.58102/post-4464142

There it is, with a direct quote (translated) from the source. Pregrancy is confirmed.

Are there any changes on 1.5.21 update or it is all just bug fixes?
same question
Bug fixes and translations. No new content.

Endertheme

Jul 29, 2018
I've posted the new information I found in the comments on below, plus sources. To see my previous post regarding information I found in comments, please check https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v1-5-21-goldenboy.58102/post-4464142

Confirmed from the comments:
- Dev is trying to release another update adding content in November, but doesn't know if he'll make it. Might be December instead.
- Dev says there are no plans for titjobs, but he is thinking of adding footjob.
- Dev wants to have more sex positions without condoms, but it is hard to do, so this might happen late in the development process.
- Pubic hair might be added as an accessory.

Comments about a content update in November:

Comments about footjob / boobjob:

Comments sbout condoms:

Comments about pubic hair:

Hey, I have some questions about what you wrote. The "unconfirmed" stuff, is that just stuff you are wishing would happen or did you see a hint of that somewhere? Do you have sources? Also where did you get the following from:
- Costumes that you can purchase? Please provide source.
- Costumes granting more lewd scenes depending on level? Please provide source.
- Him wanting to finish the game after 2020. Please provide source.
- Balcony/window scenes (I only remember seeing "outdoor", but I have to use translate... : /) Please provide source.
- BDSM is actually confirmed, see my previous post at https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v1-5-21-goldenboy.58102/post-4464142

I didn't see any of this in the blog or comments, but maybe you have a different source I could also mine for information? :3

I completely agree with your statement about trying to satisfy everyone. I'd rather he sticks to his vision, finishes it, and moves on to a different project in which he uses all he learned to make an even better game. Trying to please everyone can block creativity and eventually make devs feel like they are just working to finish smt, instead of being creative.

Also, thanks for looking through stuff and posting your findings here!!

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v1-5-21-goldenboy.58102/post-4464142

There it is, with a direct quote (translated) from the source. Pregrancy is confirmed.

Bug fixes and translations. No new content.
? majority of the stuff are in the comments from the very first post and accumulated throughout the other blog comments that he responded. The ones I know for sure are confirms are costumes which he is making and has shown already and his interest in creating a new lady or character which was also posted in there as well. He did sorta made a roadmap vaguely in like after the first patch he did and wrote down in the comments saying he wants his game to be done by somewhat next year and adding new girls in it as well as among other wishful things along side with agreeing with other commenters but, that was very ambitious of him and it's now looking to be delayed by the time he finishes game (self speculation).

Reactions: WSmith

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
this game is so fucking bugged its actually infuriating. if i click on the amazon store i'm perpetually stuck on it, same as when i go to the sex store, the menu doesn't show up so i can't actually exit anything. any way of fixing this?

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
NTR Legend has 2 versions 32 bit and 64 bit, if you have 64 bit don't run 32 bit it will bug and crash also u need a good spec at least 4 gb ram, gtx 750 is a minimum and ghz 2.0 cpu due to update it gonna be lag in the future

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
? majority of the stuff are in the comments from the very first post and accumulated throughout the other blog comments that he responded. The ones I know for sure are confirms are costumes which he is making and has shown already and his interest in creating a new lady or character which was also posted in there as well. He did sorta made a roadmap vaguely in like after the first patch he did and wrote down in the comments saying he wants his game to be done by somewhat next year and adding new girls in it as well as among other wishful things along side with agreeing with other commenters but, that was very ambitious of him and it's now looking to be delayed by the time he finishes game (self speculation).
Perfect! Thanks for taking the time to write an elaborate response. Can't wait to see the updates for this game :)

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
anyone have a black screen upon starting the game?i can hear the BGM but my screen is black and i cant see anything

fixed it myselft and found the problem was due to the scaling of screen

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
what's the fetish behind the uterine tattoo? I already saw it in a few ntr games, but I don't get it.

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
what's the fetish behind the uterine tattoo? I already saw it in a few ntr games, but I don't get it.
The crotch tattoo is more common for anyone who's a sex addict. Succubus, prostitutes, some girl cursed to require sex or consequences, meat toilet characters and alike have them.
It's basically a symbol for "I'm a slut.".
Anyone who has the fetish probably likes to be in power and treat the girls like living sex toys.
Hell, I don't like NTR (netorare) but it suits my tastes in other genre (+ netori).

Reactions: errata and GEORGEM

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
it's a sign for whores, that's why girls are getting in real life now lol
same reason a lot of girls who are into beasty or perform questionable acts with their dogs get paw tattoos on theirs hips/legs/crotches

Reactions: errata
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes