Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I saw somewhere earlier that I had to talk to the husband on the balcony.

Problem: there's only a cat in the morning, and fuck-all when I get my ass out to the balcony at all other times.

Sleeping pill already bought.
He has a chance to be there when you go outside during the evening slot (not late night). Just go in and out of balcony til he shows up during that timeslot.

cuptalk

Dec 28, 2018
If the Adazon/Amazon store menu or the Suspicious store menu isn't showing up, just go into options and toggle fullscreen. I have no clue why this works, but it fixes the shop menus.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I saw somewhere earlier that I had to talk to the husband on the balcony.

Problem: there's only a cat in the morning, and fuck-all when I get my ass out to the balcony at all other times.

Sleeping pill already bought.
click to the tv to reset his position to the balcony he'll be smoking a cig

Reactions: AceJack

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
GB posted an update. Seems the new version with the costumes will be dropping around December 4th/5th.

Reactions: butthol

cahk

Jun 6, 2018
Mine crashes at the very beginning. Can't even play the game.

I'm running the game in Win32-bit, but I'm also launching the 32-bit version of the game. :(

Can someone help?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
What is supposed to happen on day 31? I see a note on her calendar.
As I stated in my review of the game, nothing, as of yet. Golden Boy hasn't exactly made an ending for the game yet, since he's still adding more stuff into the game before adding an ending.

hunk6969

May 22, 2020
As I stated in my review of the game, nothing, as of yet. Golden Boy hasn't exactly made an ending for the game yet, since he's still adding more stuff into the game before adding an ending.
i hope she (yuzuki) got divorced

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes