Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
To be fair he had always communicated this update would bring costumes and a new mini game only, and based on the update he underestimated how much work implementing costumes would actually take.

He already uploaded the new version to Dlsite but they're taking their sweet time approving it lol, nothing he can do on his end

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer. GB found a fatal bug and has to reupload the new update.

Google translate:
Hello, this is GB.

While checking the planned update version again, I discovered a fatal build crash and fixed it over the weekend. While various measures have failed, we are looking for and fixing effective solutions a few hours ago.
Sorry for the late notification.
Also, I'm really sorry for those who have been waiting.
We will fix it promptly.
I plan to upload it again in 2-4 hours.

water_man

Jul 24, 2018
oh golly gee oh boy, a new update! any timeframe on how long it usually takes for DL site to approve once he uploads the fix? I assume a day or two, but i'm not knowledgeable on the subject.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
oh golly gee oh boy, a new update! any timeframe on how long it usually takes for DL site to approve once he uploads the fix? I assume a day or two, but i'm not knowledgeable on the subject.
Mostly much less than that. I think normally it's around one day, or the same day, but in the weekend it can take longer. So, I'd estimate it's on DL late today or tomorrow.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
bug - when you infiltrate by coaxing her husband in the evening, night falls
I reloaded when that happened too. Seems like you need to have the "costume tab" loaded beforehand.

Also, the new mini-game is both frustrating and hilarious. You are now the driver of Truck-kun himself!

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Is it correct to say accessories, hair and skin aren't yet added in the cosmetic updates? The costumes added are pretty excellent regardless

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
(machine translation)

--Service cut (when mini game record is achieved) - didn't find whatever this means

-Disabled H in the neighbor's house at level 5. (Solve related issues and recover again
It is. ) is this means that is possible to do H in the neighbor's house again?

guinte

Dec 12, 2017
(machine translation)

--Service cut (when mini game record is achieved) - didn't find whatever this means

-Disabled H in the neighbor's house at level 5. (Solve related issues and recover again
It is. ) is this means that is possible to do H in the neighbor's house again?
on the previous version when you enter the minigame you automatically finish without even playing on the first time

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
The costumes are only usable when you invite her to your home? I tried using them when you put drug in the drink of his BF and I can't change the costumes there

butthol

Jun 21, 2017
If you reach the top score on the new minigame, you get a footjob scene with the Succubus

Last edited:
Reactions: Phenomamd

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
So in the new minigame what do you avoid? Grandma and cats, right? Sometimes the grandma is a red/orange mix... but just ruins my combo so I'm avoiding her, I guess.

I hope/wish the dev checks feedback here. I may be in the minority but for roleplay reasons I'd love to have a minigame to convince her to wear the costumes (keep in mind I just started the new minigame in the shop, no costumes yet) or instead of 1000 yen to clean up she wants a bit more money wearing the costumes. I also wish sexual XP went up wayyy slower. I never buy the sexual XP stuff from the shop else he's too much of a Chad, even then the corruption is too quick for my taste. I want her to go to the apartment a few times. Slow corruption is best.

Loving the pricey new minigame entry as well as the coins. Money becomes useless once you have the two money makers and the clone, then just do the massage at the evening. Could even add a purchasable item that makes more golden hearts appear during the massage, increasing the payout there.

Loving this game. Been ages since I've looked towards more content in a game that I keep playing over and over again.

*edit* The red/orange grandmas MIGHT be seeking the van. Red cats will be stationary but also some walk side to side. I noticed if you scroll the mouse wheel (zooming in this game) the "chart" (like Guitar Hero lol) will go faster and slower, though the gas probably drains at the same rate. Sometimes you can't get enough characters and with no gas cans for some time you just lose no matter what. But yeah, to reply below, there's a lot of cats and grandmas. I did get a run that had way less of them so it seems RNG like the massage a bit.

Once you get the foot job from the Succubus the sound of lube still plays. (2nd edit, nvrmind about the orgasm thing, I always get confused...)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes