limaneitor

Jun 11, 2017
that delivery job is a waste uimo i only make around 250 money in it. plus its hard why are there hotdog cats!?
what it gives is the coins for the vending machine, not regular money.
Speaking of it, did anyone manage to fill up the image on top right?does something happen? i always lose around 3/4 full

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Hah, it actually was WAY harder before the re-released version. But I DID managed to get 500 in one sitting... which kind of feels like the max you can get per session.

Also, if you fill up the image, you get a 1st person POV footjob from the succubus.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
also is there anyway i could cheat with the cheat engine cuz there is an item that cost 666666 , i just lazy ass to farm lol
Super easy legit way to get money:
Day 1, do the chicken job. I suck at it but I can get 3.9K-4.9K. Do twice if needed. Order online the last two objects (they raise your money gain, costing 2.5K each). I don't like the chicken job so I just do the massage one once I get my starting funds, giving 10-11K or so each time. During the day you can feed the cat 5 times (buy 5 cat snacks) to get the house key and start corrupting her but keep doing the massage job in the evening. At night do the new minigame for the coins but keep an eye on stress. When you get 45K buy the hammer clone. Make him work during the day (3K for chicken job, 5K for massage job but I just do the job myself). At this point you have a steady income no matter what.

This is what I personally do. By day 10 I have the things I want and I can slowly start corrupting her, though I wish the game had a hard mode (slow down sexual XP gain/corruption, more money needed). If other people have better money making ways please tell me! Game needs more expensive stuff. The coin minigame was a bit hard so I'm glad it got looked at. Didn't try the rework yet. The challenge was fun, though.

I still wanna cheat where's the save file?
This PC > C: > Users > yourname > AppData > LocalLow > GoldenBoy > NTR Legend

There's a full save a page or two back for those super lazy. But honestly the game is rather boring if you just give yourself a million bucks. There's not too much content if you speed through.

Is the Succubus lube audio issue fixed? It's not in the notes. Had to reload the game each time or make myself fail the minigame to not get the Succubus scene. I'm really glad he's getting good feedback, this is my favorite game at the moment. The minigames are great, the atmosphere, the music, the style, the sex scenes, the milf. Heck, I don't do it for the cucking at this point. Click some hearts and support my local sex shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: TokyoTokyoppp
Oct 29, 2019
Here's the translation of the latest update

Hello, this is GB.
This is an announcement of the version upgrade of 2.5.24.

The contents of the update are as follows.

◆ Fix summary
Ver 2.5.24
[2020-12-08]

● Bug fixes
--Phenomenon that the spy camera was not installed
――When you were invited to the next house, you could see the image of a couple sleeping in bed.
--Phenomenon that overlapped with other objects when washing dishes
--Phenomenon that the button is activated when you select the vending machine again after purchasing the costume
--Phenomenon that the portal was pressed on the vending machine UI
--Phenomenon that the speed of hair was abnormal due to the act of washing the nipple

● Changes
--Reduced S-coin requirements

● Additional items
--SOLD OUT message added to the purchased costume button
--Added a light game description to the start of the delivery mini-game
――It is now possible to attack next door with LV5 again. (Costume play is also possible.)
--Added the function to exchange money for coins

I was relieved that there were many positive reactions to this update.
I was lying down to take a break, but I remembered that I couldn't run the test because the deadline couldn't keep up, so I quickly made corrections and additional updates.
Thank you so much for worrying about my health. I'm really resting!

Also, thank you for the many inquiries about paid updates and sponsorships by replying and emailing!

If you make an official comment about that part,
● I would like to start sponsorship soon, but it may not be here. am worried.
● All updates to the NTR Legend are planned to be free. I'm doing a lot of game development and painting experiments in this game, so I'm very sorry if I sell those parts for a fee!
If the game stabilizes, we intend to raise the purchase price, but I would like existing purchasers to be thrilled and wait for the update.

After a short break, we'll let you know about replying to comments and upcoming updates.
I'm sorry for the late reply again.
I'm still checking it, so please give me bug information as well!

I look forward to working with you.

I requested DLsite to fix it earlier, so I think the version will be upgraded after reviewing on the site.
> that the hair speed was abnormal due to the act of washing the nipple

Bro I fucking hate when that happens smh

Reactions: Caswidetd

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
Super easy legit way to get money:
Day 1, do the chicken job. I suck at it but I can get 3.9K-4.9K. Do twice if needed. Order online the last two objects (they raise your money gain, costing 2.5K each). I don't like the chicken job so I just do the massage one once I get my starting funds, giving 10-11K or so each time. During the day you can feed the cat 5 times (buy 5 cat snacks) to get the house key and start corrupting her but keep doing the massage job in the evening. At night do the new minigame for the coins but keep an eye on stress. When you get 45K buy the hammer clone. Make him work during the day (3K for chicken job, 5K for massage job but I just do the job myself). At this point you have a steady income no matter what.

This is what I personally do. By day 10 I have the things I want and I can slowly start corrupting her, though I wish the game had a hard mode (slow down sexual XP gain/corruption, more money needed). If other people have better money making ways please tell me! Game needs more expensive stuff. The coin minigame was a bit hard so I'm glad it got looked at. Didn't try the rework yet. The challenge was fun, though.

I still wanna cheat where's the save file?
This PC > C: > Users > yourname > AppData > LocalLow > GoldenBoy > NTR Legend

There's a full save a page or two back for those super lazy. But honestly the game is rather boring if you just give yourself a million bucks. There's not too much content if you speed through.

Is the Succubus lube audio issue fixed? It's not in the notes. Had to reload the game each time or make myself fail the minigame to not get the Succubus scene. I'm really glad he's getting good feedback, this is my favorite game at the moment. The minigames are great, the atmosphere, the music, the style, the sex scenes, the milf. Heck, I don't do it for the cucking at this point. Click some hearts and support my local sex shop.
thank you your amazing person

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
solid game, hope more features and content gets added eventually. More fetishes and things to do with the wife. More locations etc.... If game gets ever finished im sure to buy it on steam.

Also does the calendar play any role? It had 31th circled.. I got to day 31, didnt find anything special.

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
solid game, hope more features and content gets added eventually. More fetishes and things to do with the wife. More locations etc.... If game gets ever finished im sure to buy it on steam.

Also does the calendar play any role? It had 31th circled.. I got to day 31, didnt find anything special.
It has to do with the ending event, which is supposedly the last thing GB is gonna add to this game.

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
also is there anyway i could cheat with the cheat engine cuz there is an item that cost 666666 , i just lazy ass to farm lol
You can also edit your save file. Open it with notepad, then ctrl+f search "Coin" and under it you can just edit the amount. For the cosplay shop coin search "Total_Scoin". You can also edit items and event and exp if you decide to fiddle with it.

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone know what the Nitro (NiTRo) does in the truck mini-game? I see it fill up and I didn't know what it does.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
NiTRo just makes you go faster. x1 and then x2. It's like the combo, stacks up, and you lose it if you hit a granny or cat.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes