Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Only if we assume they live in a heteronormative world and are monogamous. She might be polygamous and have told him, and he might still cry about it. So, for those that don't like it as cheating, here, there's an out for you : P
... What?

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
i think it's impossible to buy everything in 31 days, and it took me a total of 40 days to buy everything
I bought everything on the 28th. In this case, as in all Base RPGs, you only focus on what increases your profits or makes your farm more fluent.
You get, young grasshopper :cool:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
... What?
1) It was a joke. Might not have been a good one, but hey...
2) It's how some people live. Some people don't mind their partner sleeping around. It happens. I mean, the guy even jerks himself to his wife getting banged by his neighbour. He is crying, but at the same time he is pleasuring (note, pleasure) himself. So, somewhere he is enjoying it and disliking it at the same time.
Cheating is a construct people have made, and large parts of the western society agree too. Doesnt mean everyone does, and this couple might not. Im just saying, if that helps someone play the game, let them.
I dont care either way : )

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :love:

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes