wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Downloaded this today, tried to run with and without Locale Emulator, and the game won't start. It just crashes. Has anyone else had this issue, and has anyone else managed to fix it

Apr 16, 2019
Downloaded this today, tried to run with and without Locale Emulator, and the game won't start. It just crashes. Has anyone else had this issue, and has anyone else managed to fix it
This game dont need Locale Emulator so probably u running x64 in x32 bit computer. You might consider check again the version.

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
This game dont need Locale Emulator so probably u running x64 in x32 bit computer. You might consider check again the version.
I tried to run x64 version on my laptop (also x64) and my computer will not allow the game to start. It says my PC cannot run this game, which is weird. I also tried running 32 bit version on my laptop, and that is the version that just crashes.

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
anyone have a black screen upon starting the game?i can hear the BGM but my screen is black and i cant see anything

fixed it myselft and found the problem was due to the scaling of screen
can you tell me how you fixed it exactly? i have the same problem

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
No. And you can find a changelog on the first page, and there are plenty of posts detailing whats in the updates.

You can simply change a text file. Just look through the thread or use the search function.
no work

throwawat

Oct 1, 2019
anyone have save with max money at new game?
0. Start a new game in any of the slots and immediately save and quit.
1. Go to C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
2. If you saved in slot 1, open the Save01.es3 (slot 2, Save02.es3 etc.) file in a text editor like notepad or notepad++.
3. ctrl + f for coin
4. Under "Coin" : {, edit the "value" to be something high, 1000000 should be plenty.
OPTIONAL. Under "Slot01_Coin" : { (or "Slot02_Coin if on save 2, etc.), set "value" to be the same as what you entered under "Coin" : {.
5. Save, run the game, and enjoy.

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
0. Start a new game in any of the slots and immediately save and quit.
1. Go to C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
2. If you saved in slot 1, open the Save01.es3 (slot 2, Save02.es3 etc.) file in a text editor like notepad or notepad++.
3. ctrl + f for coin
4. Under "Coin" : {, edit the "value" to be something high, 1000000 should be plenty.
OPTIONAL. Under "Slot01_Coin" : { (or "Slot02_Coin if on save 2, etc.), set "value" to be the same as what you entered under "Coin" : {.
5. Save, run the game, and enjoy.
Appdata for me was a hidden file. If you're using Win10 you have to type "%appdata%" into the search bar to find it. Other than that this is a good step-by-step instruction.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Appdata for me was a hidden file. If you're using Win10 you have to type "%appdata%" into the search bar to find it. Other than that this is a good step-by-step instruction.
Or click on 'view' and check the 'hidden' box ; ) That way you see all hidden files.

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
aside from calling her and achieving level 4 lust is there any other sex position you could achieve in this game? i can't find any new event

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I just opened a debug/cheats app in the phone. I dont know how i managed it and still learning how to replicate it. The cheats app is below the spy app. It contained every element in the game, there was even an option to give 1000000 money.

Anyone who knows how to access it, please let me know.

All i remember on accessing it was:
1. From day 9 to 13 only part time job
2. Went to midnight shop and bought some coins and the hypnosis camera? then bought bento+
3. Went home, sleep, then save
4. Wake up, woohoo'd the wife
5. Realized i didnt open the boxes
6. Reloaded to my save
7. Opened both boxes and then i saw the cheats app

When i saved and reloaded again, it was gone. Im guessing i clicked a random spot in the game and activated it?

Reactions: descil

BeMani_MeiL

Aug 2, 2019
aside from calling her and achieving level 4 lust is there any other sex position you could achieve in this game? i can't find any new event
put her husband to sleep and xxx in their room

must be friend with the husband until he invites you and then buy sleeping pill

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes