Grex

Mar 22, 2018
hmm i remember going to the balcony in the evening but i didn't see him there.. but thx imma check it again later
if he isn´t in the balcony, go back inside and clic on the tv, that changes the neighbours position in their house (easy to undertand if you have installed the spy cam), then go outside again, if he still isn´t there repeat till he apears (if you´ve installed the spy cam you can see when he is inside and when he is out, so you can just clic the tv untill he disapears and then go outside)

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
if he isn´t in the balcony, go back inside and clic on the tv, that changes the neighbours position in their house (easy to undertand if you have installed the spy cam), then go outside again, if he still isn´t there repeat till he apears (if you´ve installed the spy cam you can see when he is inside and when he is out, so you can just clic the tv untill he disapears and then go outside)
thx m8

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough for this game? The previous one is for old version and is missing tons of information as well as the hammer went to 45K in price.l I never did get the sex scene with husband.

And the items to raise profit does not even seem to work. I bought them both and they did not seem to raise nothing.

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough for this game? The previous one is for old version and is missing tons of information as well as the hammer went to 45K in price.l I never did get the sex scene with husband.

And the items to raise profit does not even seem to work. I bought them both and they did not seem to raise nothing.
The game is easy to play, you just need to play fast the minigames to get more money (chickens max 5k and massage 10k), for the scene with the husband you need to talk with him when he smoke X3 times.

Smekeru

Jul 20, 2017
I got slapped by a bug, so I had 40 stress or whatever the gauge is, saved, exited the game for a while, and when I loaded the save again I got game overed because of the stress. I`m assuming my save bugged out or smth and got to 100 stress on it`s own while I was away?

cVront3

Nov 15, 2020
It was previously available in Chinese, until patch 1.5.21. I have Korean, Japanese and English (+ Translated x2) languajes available. Maybe it is a bug?

Reactions: KawaiiPutin
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes