156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The game site informs it has an English version... could anyone drop it here? Or is it the same, MTL, one?
I think the MTL bit in the OP might be outdated. Or at least they've released a proper translated version of this game in which you can change the display language in the settings.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Just a curious question: Will this series focus on only one woman or do they have plans to add others? Just asking

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Just a curious question: Will this series focus on only one woman or do they have plans to add others? Just asking
IIRC there is another woman (i think that it was a childhood friend) that golden boy is planing to add, but i don´t remember when.

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
IIRC there is another woman (i think that it was a childhood friend) that golden boy is planing to add, but i don´t remember when.
ohhh that would be nice. thank you for the info! ^^

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Ĵust hope there could be more girls...
Read through the thread, or use the search function. It has been stated numerous times, and confirmed, that eventually there will be at least 1 other girl.

Edit: it's even a couple of posts above yours...

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Seriously ??? Windows 7 looks like this : View attachment 986531

Yours look more like a windows XP error

Offtopic: There are different skins for Windows. You can easily have 7 and make it look like the screenshot of the comment you are replying to.

On topic: can't wait to see a new update. Did anyone check the comments on the blog yet to see if there is any new info? Don't feel like doing it atm but might get around to it later (this week).

Reactions: Mazoq
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes