KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
I'm pretty sure the whole update in the summer thing is a mistranslation. GB already expressed he wanted to start a new project this year so he probably wants to get the game done in the summer.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks! Dunno why the changelog txt says 2.6.24 and 2.6.25... his blog says 2.5.25
And also I wish there was a way to cheese the truck minigame

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Might be bad translation but he said "SM" update might change or be pushed. It's a bit janky to read. I really hope he doesn't rush the game to "complete" just so he can start a new project. This game is stellar.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Hey! I am very like this game! May i ask you, in the neighbor room, there is a calendar on the wall, what the 31th means?
is circled in red...

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Despite the bug fixes 2.5.25 ver brings, I ended up finding more annoying bugs such as:
1] After you buy the video camera from the shop and seet it up in your room, next time you load the save file it will disappear.
(Manage to recover it buy buying it again after fiddling with the save file though)
2] If you don't have sex with her after being invite to dinner, next time you enter the teasing mini game while she clean your house the option to put the sedative will still be available and overlaps with the normal choices. This could results in you cloning yourself and fucks her on 2 different rooms.
Poor GB just got back from vacation and the game start being unstable....

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
this a great game if the dev give more content like he is adding now, other ideas could be different girls and tags like lactation and impregnation, maybe?

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
Might be bad translation but he said "SM" update might change or be pushed. It's a bit janky to read. I really hope he doesn't rush the game to "complete" just so he can start a new project. This game is stellar.
He's moving the SM content update in favor of the exhibitionism update, so we'll just be getting it later than originally intended.

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Has anyone else run into an issue where if you buy the camcorder, but don't immediately use it to send a video to the husband, it just bugs out and disappears from your room? I can't buy another one from the store, so I'm not really sure what to do. Can't go back to an older save either. Thanks.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
then try it
Has anyone else run into an issue where if you buy the camcorder, but don't immediately use it to send a video to the husband, it just bugs out and disappears from your room? I can't buy another one from the store, so I'm not really sure what to do. Can't go back to an older save either. Thanks.
never see bug like that, try to have sex with her but in cam recorder mode. Then check if the camera back or not (if not work, try to have sex in her room)

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Its a bug from the latest version. You could edit your current save file to make it available to be bought again from the sex shop.
If you're wondering what and how to edit so you could buy it again, open save file with notepad, edit "Item_24" and change the value from 'true' to 'false'.
The string should be like this:
"Item_24" : {
"__type" : "System.Boolean",
"value" : false
},
I would recommend to not buy the camera until you're ready to send the video to the husband.

Reactions: Indium

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Its a bug from the latest version. You could edit your current save file to make it available to be bought again from the sex shop.
If you're wondering what and how to edit so you could buy it again, open save file with notepad, edit "Item_24" and change the value from 'true' to 'false'.
The string should be like this:
"Item_24" : {
"__type" : "System.Boolean",
"value" : false
},
I would recommend to not buy the camera until you're ready to send the video to the husband.
This completely fixed the issue, thank you.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
im playing on laptop, when doing the truck minigame, rightclicking moves the truck to the right for a mm, whereas clicking left pushes me a few cm's to the left, even completly off-screen

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
● Ver 2.6.25 [2021-01-21]

○ Bug fixes --Phenomenon that the position of furniture when loaded is incorrect

--Phenomenon that the costume icon remains --The phenomenon that calling her in the middle of her night did not leave her sleeping in the room next to her
――Phenomenon that the next couple disappears in SPYCAM at the time of SAVE in some situations --Phenomenon that could not be purchased at the time of loading without saving after purchasing the license
--Phenomenon that after purchasing a costume at a coin shop, if you load it without saving it, it will become Sold out. --Phenomenon that the position of a specific position was strange
--Visualize whether Cam, Xray, and Bubble can be turned on and off among H
--Phenomenon that used condoms did not appear
--The phenomenon that the delivery truck sometimes rotates
--Phenomenon that the animation shifts when the missionary and posture positions are at their peak

○ Changes
--Adjust the experience points required to level up
--Increase in the amount of money you get from a part-time job
--Code correction for Yuzuki #Fixed Yuzuki's code, which eliminated some bugs with her.

Reactions: SDISB

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Nah, why start a new game? There's still so much he can (and mentioned he will) add. A new girl. Skin and hair options. Wasn't there a park in the works? Going in public. A bus scene where she has to keep her moans low. There's so many ideas. It'd be a waste to move on.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes