skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
FFS, it's literally ONE post above yours...

As for "similar" games. Depends on what you call similar. Graphics? Gameplay? NTR? I'd give Summer Memories (https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-memories-bugfix2-2-02-nocheats-android.73603/) a go, maybe that's something you'd find interesting. It has NTR, and sort of similar graphics.
just to be more specific... Summer Memories has NeToRi, the same as NTR Legend, because F95 refuses to have a tag for each, it gets confusing, so we ought to explain sometimes what is each, so people don't get triggered

Reactions: Gunnams and Ritz

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
just to be more specific... Summer Memories has NeToRi, the same as NTR Legend, because F95 refuses to have a tag for each, it gets confusing, so we ought to explain sometimes what is each, so people don't get triggered
I just find it strange that many adult sites in general on the english side don't make use of netori and the netorare tag. Many Japanese sites are guilty of that too but at least some are actually making use of said tags.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Please stay on topic, and yes, we are already in the process of improving our tag system.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I never got the dinner invitation. Did I do something wrong?
you need to talk to the husband 3-4 times, then he will invite you for dinner. remember that to progress the scene you need the sleeping dust.

Ww91

Sep 7, 2018
you need to talk to the husband 3-4 times, then he will invite you for dinner. remember that to progress the scene you need the sleeping dust.
I think you need some other requirements because the husband never appears during the evening. Maybe if you buy the camrecorder you can't do it anymore.

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
I think you need some other requirements because the husband never appears during the evening. Maybe if you buy the camrecorder you can't do it anymore.
If he doesn't show up you can just click the tv in your apartment to change his position. Just do that until he is on the balcony

Reactions: anon241 and Ww91

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Can't wait for more customization and pregnancy mechanic. The game's art style is great, and I like the fact that the game doesn't take itself too seriously. Loads of potential, so I hope the dev keeps on adding new content, be it positions, costumes, other mechanics

Reactions: Ahhjksio

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
dude, imagine a thread with a thousand pages?
I always do a quick search on some key words at least, and read the first page. It's either accept that you'd need to put in a bit of effort before asking, or have the same question pop up every four pages. This thread is not that bad yet, but threads like Summertime Saga... Damn.

Anyway, very curious if we will still get status update this month. Next month is supposed to be content update according to GB posts

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Guess what. You can still read the first page of a thread with a thousand pages.
i don't think people would do that. because they can ask directly in comment section. also

I always do a quick search on some key words at least,
I'm more agree with this one

I always do a quick search on some key words at least, and read the first page. It's either accept that you'd need to put in a bit of effort before asking, or have the same question pop up every four pages. This thread is not that bad yet, but threads like Summertime Saga... Damn.
ikr. glad to someone who asked a damn same question so it's more easy to search

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
How to get this scene?
Just this once:
Get money > Buy Camera (you get app) > Buy the drug thing you slip into drinks from shop > Talk to guy when he's out on the patio next to yours (if not, you click on the tv until he's out on the patio) > Talk to him up to 4 times (I think) > Accept invitaton to eat with them > Do the mini game if you need to > Slip the drug thing > Profit

Reactions: <Akuma>
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes