Feb 12, 2020
I have been enlightened, Their is so much more to what people or what i've thought about NTR

That you can have a choice of being a beta cuck or an Alpha cuck; its incredible

The almighty lord has sent me down a righteous paths, and if anything.......
122160922_172211977827175_3214942383180912049_n.jpg

J.K good game, really liked it.

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
so....there's no new item/outfit/map in current update right?
still love this game and also lookin forward on this game, but I guess I'll waitin for next REAL update...

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Here's the update release notice from GB on ci-el.
Versionup 2.6.26 [21-03-05] - correction of errors

Greetings. I'm GB

Apologize for the delay of uploading bug fix version this time.

I feel really sorry that the fatal bug cannot be fixed immediately. Please accept my sincere apologies.
Now am working on bug fixes and costumes as the next step target. This is the reason why the update progress is working slow.
The "black gal" skin that was scheduled for February is likely to be completed in March.
Due to the new skin and hair should be applied to equip on character during normal day life other than sex, it takes much more time to develop and cause the delay of other content.
The original goal for new skin and hair is "Every month 1 to 2 new skins!" I thought it might be difficult for me to keep this promise, so the skin and hair update content would be less updated. Costume related content seems to be a little late than expected. I apologize again.

The target of this update is fixing the deadly bug in gameplay.
There are some changes that must be described in it.
Firstly, I changed the "stress" to save and load the gamelogic. Work very hard to look for bug, but still difficult for me to locate what caused the stress overload bug. I hope my change on game logic should be an alternative way to solve this problem.
Secondly, I changed the opening loading logic during open the game while waiting the scene changing from the title to ingame. I heard sometimes the game will crash while entering the ingame from the title. This might be happened when the game is loading too much objects for in game in the same time. I hope that the change of this scene switching method will be a solution to this problem.

About the "OUTDOOR" update

Currently, I'm working on the new gameplay content related to "outdoor".
"Park", a new map has been added and there's a toilet in the park.
A night in the park will be a new place to give young wife more pleasure. A new system called "exposure training" has been added to the young wife and she can enjoy mini games and new positions in the park.
I also drew a new map called "Love Hotel", I hope that you can enjoy existing posture at another map.
As mentioned before, content update such as "wanking" and "balcony" will be done soon after the finish of this update. Thank you for your patience!
Under the burden of dozens of work, there're much more delay on announcement or reply after entering 2021. I feel really sorry for that.
Will keep on working hard with my entire time to develop more content for you, and provide more exciting and erotic gameplay for my follower.

Fix summary
Ver 2.6.25
[2021-03-05]

Bug fixes
- The bug that cause fault time passes when there's an invitation from neighbor man.
- The bug that cause the animation of a neighbor couple on the bed in a wrong time.
- The bug cause the video camera disappear.
- The bug cause the furniture disappear.
- The bug cause the abnormal condition on the truck
- Changed the logic of loading stress
- Changed the logic of loading ingame scene title

Changes
- Slightly adjust erotic experience value requirement
- Increased the income by part-time job

I have submitted the new version to dlsite, so I think the update will be released soon.
Thank you for your support!

Bug fixes
- The bug that cause fault time passes when there's an invitation from neighbor man.

Hi , new player here .
The bug you try to fix , game still freeze after scene happened . (either way)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game seriously needs more content. It's stuck with the same stuff for awhile now and updates even made it more buggy for me. Game freezes all the time.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is fun for maybe and hour or so.. than it's pure boredom as there is no story to it.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Reactions: GregoryRump

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Full save pls
at this point it´s honestly unnecesary, you can corrupt her in like 6 (in-game) days and even if you are a completionist it will not take more than 2 and 1/2 hours to get absolutely everything

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I have been enlightened, Their is so much more to what people or what i've thought about NTR

That you can have a choice of being a beta cuck or an Alpha cuck; its incredible

The almighty lord has sent me down a righteous paths, and if anything.......
View attachment 1069365

J.K good game, really liked it.
NTR on this site is Netorare(aka mc get's cucked/his gf stolen) but this game is Netori(which mean mc is doing the stealing, and get the ladies). If the mods ever go through with the tag fixes they promised, that would be awesome.

If you want more games like these look at this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/netori-games.20817/ and this data base

It has pretty much all of the games with that content, but the downside is most of those are westerns(as not many jap vns with Netori have been translated) so not all of them are as rewarding as this one.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
NTR on this site is Netorare(aka mc get's cucked/his gf stolen) but this game is Netori(which mean mc is doing the stealing work, and still the ladies). If the mods ever go through with the tag fixes they promised, that would be awesome.

If you want more games like these look at this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/netori-games.20817/ and this data base

It has pretty much all of the games with that content, but the downside is most of those are westerns(as not many jap vns with Netori have been translated) so not all of them are as rewarding as this one.
Thx for the info mate

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
I cant go to the womens house even though she has max lust and says she gave me a key and I can visit whenever I want.

4.20 star(s) 77 Votes