plans512

Aug 23, 2016
Just this once:
Get money > Buy Camera (you get app) > Buy the drug thing you slip into drinks from shop > Talk to guy when he's out on the patio next to yours (if not, you click on the tv until he's out on the patio) > Talk to him up to 4 times (I think) > Accept invitaton to eat with them > Do the mini game if you need to > Slip the drug thing > Profit
my game freezes after this do you know why

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
VersionUp 2.6.27 [21-03-06] * Urgent correction *

Hello, this is GB.

In the previous bug fix, when receiving an invitation from the next man, a part of the invitation window remained, and the phenomenon that the UI was not clicked when presenting sleep was urgently fixed.

The remaining jumper will be fixed as soon as it is confirmed. Thank you very much!

● Ver 2.6.27
[2021-03-06]

○ Bug fixes --Phenomenon that the invitation window of the next man did not disappear properly when inviting the next house

Friendly_Mushroom

Apr 30, 2018
VersionUp 2.6.27 [21-03-06] * Urgent correction *

Hello, this is GB.

In the previous bug fix, when receiving an invitation from the next man, a part of the invitation window remained, and the phenomenon that the UI was not clicked when presenting sleep was urgently fixed.

The remaining jumper will be fixed as soon as it is confirmed. Thank you very much!

● Ver 2.6.27
[2021-03-06]

○ Bug fixes --Phenomenon that the invitation window of the next man did not disappear properly when inviting the next house

Was actually just about to comment on this, the 'accept invitation' box is greyed out when he invites you over

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So you're saying the game has bugs, but instead of having those fixed you want more content? What?

You don't. It's not in the game yet.
This game NEEDS more content since there is nothing for a very very long time and the game ran fine till the last "updates".

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
This game NEEDS more content since there is nothing for a very very long time and the game ran fine till the last "updates".
agreed, this game would be great with more content and mechanics. But if devs are busy, there's not much to be done about it, except waiting. I really dig H-games with day management.

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
Just want to be sure, can I just copy and paste a save from an older version into the newer version? Kinda don't want to have to do everything over again.

RebeccaLee

Jan 13, 2020
So guys, the game is really easy, just buy from adazon those things (I don't remember the name) that let you gain more money after you worked, then buy the clone and once you bought everything start calling her, but, what the hell is the "Sex hub"?

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
So guys, the game is really easy, just buy from adazon those things (I don't remember the name) that let you gain more money after you worked, then buy the clone and once you bought everything start calling her, but, what the hell is the "Sex hub"?
is just the "time skip" button

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes