morago

Aug 6, 2020
people how to get an invitation to the neighbors I can't understand at all? (
Some evenings (the time of the day in the attached picture), the husband is in the other balcony. So go to the balcony, and talk to him. After the third time, he will invite you over. Remember buying a sedative from the sex shop before the last time, if you want sth to happen there.

janeee2

Mar 8, 2018
Hey all, I think I found a bug. When I launch the game, the screen is flickering, both in windowed and in fullscreen mode, but it goes away after a while. Then when I start the game, I'm just stuck on the GAME EXPLANATION screen. I can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out, but the screen wont go away. I literally pressed every button on my keyboard and on my mouse, but the screen wont go away. Any help?

Also, I downloaded a save just to see if the game works at all, and it loads in fine, but the mouse is constantly focused in the middle of the screen, and I can't move it away. Both in fullscreen and windowed.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Hey all, I think I found a bug. When I launch the game, the screen is flickering, both in windowed and in fullscreen mode, but it goes away after a while. Then when I start the game, I'm just stuck on the GAME EXPLANATION screen. I can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out, but the screen wont go away. I literally pressed every button on my keyboard and on my mouse, but the screen wont go away. Any help?
Did you click on the 1 2 3 in the top right corner? They bring you to different pages of the explanation. On the third page (click the 3) there is an OK button in the bottom right corner. If you click that the game begins. Did you try that already?

Also, I downloaded a save just to see if the game works at all, and it loads in fine, but the mouse is constantly focused in the middle of the screen, and I can't move it away. Both in fullscreen and windowed.
Can't help you with this one I'm afraid.

janeee2

Mar 8, 2018
Can't help you with this one I'm afraid.
If I click on the numbers (which I can if I start the game in a window, then place the mouse over the numbers THEN click) it progresses, but I cannot move the mouse away from the middle of the screen if the game is in focus. Is this a unity bug? I never had this problem with other unity games. The mouse is fine in the main menu, it starts doing the thing when I start the game. I now also get random crashes (which seem to be triggered when I click on the options, but sometimes it just crashes on its own), so that's fun. No error messages though.

EDIT: Oh my god, I figured it out. I had a gamepad plugged in. I unplugged it, and everything is fine now.

Last edited:

morjodav

Aug 12, 2017
Hey! why in this game you can't call a doppelganger while fucking and fuck her in two holes at once? Why is there a your twin at all, if you can't use it like that?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
If I click on the numbers (which I can if I start the game in a window, then place the mouse over the numbers THEN click) it progresses, but I cannot move the mouse away from the middle of the screen if the game is in focus. Is this a unity bug? I never had this problem with other unity games. The mouse is fine in the main menu, it starts doing the thing when I start the game. I now also get random crashes (which seem to be triggered when I click on the options, but sometimes it just crashes on its own), so that's fun. No error messages though.

EDIT: Oh my god, I figured it out. I had a gamepad plugged in. I unplugged it, and everything is fine now.
Haha brilliant! Thanks for posting the solution, that might help others who experience the same issue. Happy gaming!

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
Found this bug/glitch whereby if you hit MAX lust Lvl 5 and it's at night when you call her, she will appear but SPYcam shows her body still with her husband in bed?

Either she put a dummy in bed, or its her ghost we have seeing here or a bug/glitch.

What's you guy's take on this?

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
Another bug/glitch to beware of is the pissing the wife off when you are invited for dinner.

I got to the stage where I was invited by the husband for dinner, which I used the vibrator to tease the wife to see what happens when she get pissed off next to her husband. All I got was the sign of her getting mad and left. Next thing is, the camera was moved to the living room but my body was GONE! I tried calling the wife and when she was supposed to come to my room, both of us can't be seen. Very weird.

Another crazy bug/glitch is this Double Wife scene. I called her to my room, asked her to wash the dishes, clicked the Zzz (Sedative Button) and then I was transported to the room next door where the wife and husband are supposed to be asleep!? And my body and the wife are still in my room at the same time? Wow. Clones!

Bug Sedative Two scenes.png

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Found this bug/glitch whereby if you hit MAX lust Lvl 5 and it's at night when you call her, she will appear but SPYcam shows her body still with her husband in bed?

Either she put a dummy in bed, or its her ghost we have seeing here or a bug/glitch.

What's you guy's take on this?
Another bug/glitch to beware of is the pissing the wife off when you are invited for dinner.

I got to the stage where I was invited by the husband for dinner, which I used the vibrator to tease the wife to see what happens when she get pissed off next to her husband. All I got was the sign of her getting mad and left. Next thing is, the camera was moved to the living room but my body was GONE! I tried calling the wife and when she was supposed to come to my room, both of us can't be seen. Very weird.

Another crazy bug/glitch is this Double Wife scene. I called her to my room, asked her to wash the dishes, clicked the Zzz (Sedative Button) and then I was transported to the room next door where the wife and husband are supposed to be asleep!? And my body and the wife are still in my room at the same time? Wow. Clones!

View attachment 1094695
Yeah, I've been encountering those bugs even on the latest version, honestly.

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
Here is a small but great detail the author put it, when you maxed out her lust level after screwing her many times, when she does it with her husband, she will be smiling the "Smug Trap" smile ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lust Lvl 1-5 With Husband.png

Also, another fun fact for now is that the maximum amount of used condoms that will spawn in your room during your private session with her is 11, no more will appear after that, believe me it tried ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lust Lvl 5 Max 11 Condoms.png

Hope you guys enjoy these small details.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes