Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Here is a small but great detail the author put it, when you maxed out her lust level after screwing her many times, when she does it with her husband, she will be smiling the "Smug Trap" smile ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 1098679

Also, another fun fact for now is that the maximum amount of used condoms that will spawn in your room during your private session with her is 11, no more will appear after that, believe me it tried ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 1098688

Hope you guys enjoy these small details.
thanks for the condom info, you saved me some time[/QUOTE]

May 5, 2019
Here is a small but great detail the author put it, when you maxed out her lust level after screwing her many times, when she does it with her husband, she will be smiling the "Smug Trap" smile ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 1098679

Also, another fun fact for now is that the maximum amount of used condoms that will spawn in your room during your private session with her is 11, no more will appear after that, believe me it tried ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 1098688

Hope you guys enjoy these small details.
But why she's smiling though? What does that mean?

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
But why she's smiling though? What does that mean?
If you read a lot of Netorare (NTR) doujins, in these situations when she has tasted that extreme level or "length" of dark skin pleasure, they can never go back. Even if they do, it's just to keep up appearance, the girl will look down on their former lovers in a mocking manner, considering their former lover's "length" or "skill" as pathetic, weak or inferior when compared to a "length" & "skill" of a superior male. Her mindset when her husband is humping her in the pic below will be something along the lines of:

Lust Lvl 5 - Copy.png
"Aww, he's slamming his hips into mine as hard as he can, how cute, still, THIS thing of his is nothing when compared to Master's that could reach me all the way to the end and r*pe my brains out, after all, Master is on a different level than you... huh?

Wait, did you just cum? Already? How pathetic.

But it's almost adorable how it twitches so desperately..."

Edit: Netorare doujins usually depict the guy who make the MC's lover succumb to him as a figure of peak male masculinity (Tall, black, extremely long "Stick", extremely buff or built, endless stamina, limitless sperm, a god of pleasuring women etc etc)

I hope this answers your question.

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
I think it is because she knew you are spying on her or something like that.
Edit: some grammar error.
If you read a lot of Netorare (NTR) doujins, in these situations when she has tasted that extreme level or "length" of dark skin pleasure, they can never go back. Even if they do, it's just to keep up appearance, the girl will look down on their former lovers in a mocking manner, considering their former lover's "length" or "skill" as pathetic, weak or inferior when compared to a "length" & "skill" of a superior male. Her mindset when her husband is humping her in the pic below will be something along the lines of:

View attachment 1100651
"Aww, he's slamming his hips into mine as hard as he can, how cute, still, THIS thing of his is nothing when compared to Master's that could reach me all the way to the end and r*pe my brains out, after all, Master is on a different level than you... huh?

Wait, did you just cum? Already? How pathetic.

But it's almost adorable how it twitches so desperately..."

Edit: Netorare doujins usually depict the guy who make the MC's lover succumb to him as a figure of peak male masculinity (Tall, black, extremely long "Stick", extremely buff or built, endless stamina, limitless sperm, a god of pleasuring women etc etc)

I hope this answers your question.
Both are insightful, I'm glad we didn't play as the husband, that would be awful.

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
if you manage to fill the picture on top right during isekai truck minigame, you will get a footjob from the succubus.

anyone knows how to unlock the invitation thing? got the sedative and not sending video but nothing happened in my game
Thanks! I was wondering what the reward was. Is there a way to beat it? Because I keep running out of gas every time or not enough gas spawns.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks! I was wondering what the reward was. Is there a way to beat it? Because I keep running out of gas every time or not enough gas spawns.
a tip from my successful run: quantity > quality. the more guys you sent and the less cats and old ladies you hit, the faster you run (means you can reach to your new targets and gas cans faster, but also riskier to avoid non-targets). try to maintain your red bar (your multiplier bar) at max as long as possible, as your score and picture refill rate will be faster. also a little bit of RNG too if your run has fewer cats and ladies than usual. When you reach the point where there are only gold guys and nothing else on the road for a while you know you reach the end and the bonus stage.

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
does anyone know whats the meaning of the date encircled on the calendar? Also does the wife know about the husband being a cuck and masturbating to her videos?
NTR Legend Overview: Yuzuki is in need of money for her upcoming wedding anniversary. (31st is their Anniversary)

Maybe she doesn't, even if she does, she probably doesn't even care, I mean, as you can see from the SPY cam, they are still having sex even after he knows she is cheating on him.

Another more twisted POV is that they BOTH know, as the husband now has developed a kink for masturbating to the sound of his wife's extreme moans that she can only make when she has sex with you, since the husband's "length" and "skill" can't make her feel THAT good, since whenever they have sex, she does not have speech bubbles (moans), but have white and black speech bubbles with YOU. To support my point, please look at the small detail in the image below:

Lust Lvl 5 Broken Masturbating Husband.png

You can now see that the husband (after getting the recording), instead of blushing, is crying. So this means he now KNOWS that the women's moans coming next door is actually his WIFE, but he is still getting off despite knowing the truth.

• Sad
Reactions: Pablotron

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well the husband knows thats for sure but Im still not sure whether the wife knows about it because when the husband invites him over for dinner, the MC first sedates her husband to have sex in front of him. The conclusion of this game might be something like in Tsuma Ga Kirei Ni Natta Wake hentai.
If you use the purple broken heart on the advanced smart phone you activate the NTR function.
She'll call him on smart phone and let's him listen in to your Love makeing.
At some point he'll also watch the recorded Video while mastrubating and listening to your actions through the phone.
So yeah both know about it

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
If you use the purple broken heart on the advanced smart phone you activate the NTR function.
She'll call him on smart phone and let's him listen in to your Love makeing.
At some point he'll also watch the recorded Video while mastrubating and listening to your actions through the phone.
So yeah both know about it
You say this, but then also a very common trope is the whole "Oh what am I doing? Nothing honey don't worry that noise was eh....... the wind". IMO in this scene the illusion of the call is gone for the man but she might not know, so I think you can still interpret it that way. Plus, can't you do the call before you send the video? If he knows then shouldn't he be crying in those scenes?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You say this, but then also a very common trope is the whole "Oh what am I doing? Nothing honey don't worry that noise was eh....... the wind". IMO in this scene the illusion of the call is gone for the man but she might not know, so I think you can still interpret it that way. Plus, can't you do the call before you send the video? If he knows then shouldn't he be crying in those scenes?
Pretty sure it's obvious
1.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You literally get a different scene if you do the call poses before you send him the video. He's talking on the couch happily VS that scene you showed. When you send the video he changes his pose and behavior but she doesn't
Her reactions change depending on turning on or off the purple heart.
if the purple heart is disabled she is uncomfortable with the fact that she is cheating on her husband yet is enjoying it, if it's activated she is happily fucking the MC and calls her husband via smart phone dureing sex

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
my new record. kinda hate the suspension near the bonus stage and my heart stopped for a moment but luckily I managed to get the bonus again and finally bought every outfits from the vending machine

Reactions: Mazoq and 2B NieR
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes