neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
Her reactions change depending on turning on or off the purple heart.
if the purple heart is disabled she is uncomfortable with the fact that she is cheating on her husband yet is enjoying it, if it's activated she is happily fucking the MC and calls her husband via smart phone dureing sex
Yes but he doesn't see that reaction, all he can hear is her voice. The question is: Does she know that he knows she is cheating on him, to which I believe the answer is no. The reason I believe this is that when she calls him in the purple heart mode, and you have not sent the video, he is talking normally and gives no indication that he knows that she is being fucked on the other end of the phone. This is a very common NTR trope. Ergo her calling him doesn't reveal that she is cheating, and so we can't take this as an indication that she is doing this to flaunt the cheating. The only point at which he shows knowledge that she is cheating is when the tape is sent, but her animation and the way she makes calls doesn't change. So unless we're to believe that the content of the calls has changed (which we have no reason to) why do you think she is being more explicate about what is going on in those call?

There is no evidence that he ever communicates to her that he knows. He only watches the video when she is not there and hides the tape in a box which is out of sight. You still need to sedate him in order to doing anything while he is home. If they both know that this is going on and are okay with it why can you only do it when sedating him? And it's not really a development issue holding it back since he could reuse animations that exist for this scene.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes but he doesn't see that reaction, all he can hear is her voice. The question is: Does she know that he knows she is cheating on him, to which I believe the answer is no. The reason I believe this is that when she calls him in the purple heart mode, and you have not sent the video, he is talking normally and gives no indication that he knows that she is being fucked on the other end of the phone. This is a very common NTR trope. Ergo her calling him doesn't reveal that she is cheating, and so we can't take this as an indication that she is doing this to flaunt the cheating. The only point at which he shows knowledge that she is cheating is when the tape is sent, but her animation and the way she makes calls doesn't change. So unless we're to believe that the content of the calls has changed (which we have no reason to) why do you think she is being more explicate about what is going on in those call?

There is no evidence that he ever communicates to her that he knows. He only watches the video when she is not there and hides the tape in a box which is out of sight. You still need to sedate him in order to doing anything while he is home. If they both know that this is going on and are okay with it why can you only do it when sedating him? And it's not really a development issue holding it back since he could reuse animations that exist for this scene.
For starters normal NTR trope is that once you send movies to the husband the wife gives messages to him either via phone or the video itself.
Also she is cleaning her own little apartment while he is out of the house... unless he hides those boxes outside aswell she is bound to find them.
The only Story lore we get is a comic style cutscene at the start of the game.
You say we have no indicator of the couple changeing behaviour once the infedelity is revealed, but we also have no indication that it doesn't change... actually considering the change the husband shows does work as an indicator to me.
All in all in a story without storytelling aside of an intro your own fantasy will lead the story on.
At this point I think it's you saying the couple didn't talk about it and the wife is clueless about her being found out, while I say they both know about it and started to embrace this new relationship.
You drug the husband while visiting him but it's not clear wether it's part of your fetish or in order to make the wife think her secret is still safe

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

For starters normal NTR trope is that once you send movies to the husband the wife gives messages to him either via phone or the video itself.
Also she is cleaning her own little apartment while he is out of the house... unless he hides those boxes outside aswell she is bound to find them.
The only Story lore we get is a comic style cutscene at the start of the game.
You say we have no indicator of the couple changeing behaviour once the infedelity is rewealed, but we also have no indication that it doesn't change... actually considering the change the husband shows does work as an indicator to me.
All in all in a story without storytelling aside of an intro your own fantasy will lead the story on.
At this point I think it's you saying the couple didn't talk about it and the wife is clueless about her being found out, while I say they both know about it and started to embrace this new relationship.
You drug the husband while visiting him but it's not clear wether it's part of your fetish or in order to make the wife think her secret is still safe
the better question is, why do you think the husband is happy about it? in those tropes it's more luckily that the cuck is crying and is sad but can't help himself getting turned on. And the wife doesn't give a shit what he does because she "love" someone else much more, and just enjoy being as sadistic as the person who did it to her.

It's mostly a "farewell" gift and never see you again. Which is how most NTR(netorare/netori, not netorase) stories do, and most luckily how the game will end when it's finished.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the better question is, why do you think the husband is happy about it? in those tropes it's more luckily that the cuck is crying and is sad but can't help himself getting turned on. And the wife doesn't give a shit what he does because she "love" someone else much more, and just enjoy being as sadistic as the person who did it to her.

It's mostly a "farewell" gift and never see you again. Which is how most NTR(netorare/netori, not netorase) stories do, and most luckily how the game will end when it's finished.
Is he happy about being cucked?
I am not sure about it... I think he is only happy that while his wife is getting fucked behind his back there is obviously no romance going on.
He IS crying when listening on them through the livingroom wall and we can't see his face when watching the Video.
He might just accept her cheating on him in order to keep their relationship alive. I mean he isn't confronting the MC before comeing home or when they have a talk on the balcony aswell.
Maybe she tells him how much better the MCs dick is in comparison to his but she still loves him the most... he is just incapeable to sate her sexual appetite... and stuff (also a rather common NTR trope)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
is there anyway to repeat the sleeping sex scene?(the one where the guy is sleeping and the MC fuck her in front of him)

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
is there anyway to repeat the sleeping sex scene?(the one where the guy is sleeping and the MC fuck her in front of him)
Yes. Every night when you find your neighbor at the balcony you can talk to him again, and he will invite you over again. You can repeat that scene every time you talk to the neighbor at the balcony at night.

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
Still no new updates other than bugfixes?
The last update by the author on his blog was 6th of March, and the potential future updates he mentioned are:

• Outdoor activities
image-800.jpg
  • Touching the wife at their house with the husband is awake
Cut_111.gif

These are just ideas, the author is usually responsive to the fan comments but is very busy with real life at the moment as well as there are many bugs to fix with the current version anyway, so just be patient.

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
v2.6.26 still bugfixed right? i just want to makesure because i very much waiting this game
The latest version which is v2.6.27 is supposed to fix a few bugs from v2.6.26, but no feature or story extensions.
Souce:

water_man

Jul 24, 2018
Is it safe to assume a content update by end of April? it probably depends on what feedback he gets but thats where i'd guess by whats posted

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes