ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
How can i save my progress, everytime i try to save and load again, their were no save file and back to day 1?

Hope u could help:)
click on the phone icon at the bottom right corner, select save, choose your save slot. after that wait for a few seconds until you see a pop-up on screen on the left side that said "saved", then you can quit the game or do sth else

Reactions: eye_scream

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Haven't played the game yet, but have been aware of it. Just discovered that there is a certain minigame involving an infamous truck...
The new mini-game is both frustrating and hilarious. You are now the driver of Truck-kun himself!
I do have to say, the truck driving mini game is kind of funny because you're just isekai-ing people.
Holy heck, that's hilarious! :ROFLMAO: That alone should be reason enough for anyone to try this game! Lol!

(Poor Reuben...)

How to unlock the minigame and its purpose (just in case anyone was curious) according to the folks in the thread...
You need the $66.666 license, then you will be able to do it in the succubus sex-shop once each night.
If you purchase a delivery truck license from a staff member of a suspicious shop, you can advance the part-time job that you can get [gold coins].
You can purchase costumes with the [gold coins] obtained in this way.
if you manage to fill the picture on top right corner during isekai truck minigame, you will get a footjob from the succubus.
Alight y'all, stay awesome! Look both ways when crossing the street and watch out for speeding trucks! ;)

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
new personal record, could have gone 100k+ m had it not been for the cat right near the gas can after the bonus stage
2021-04-20.png

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Waiting for update:
From site: I would like to finish the outdoor update in April. Sorry for being late. With this update, we plan to raise the price of the game a bit, but there is no additional cost for those who purchased it before. We are planning to sponsor it in March, but it is currently a little late due to personal reasons.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Is there possibility in next update that their will be seen in the balcony or taking her outside??
Some of the things that have been shown in prior updates is you messing with her while she's with her husband while she's washing dishes and he even showed what looked like a park area for exhibitionists.

Reactions: eye_scream
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes