Jul 17, 2020
send him the video of your debauchery. click on the item near the TV in your room with "!" mark and a message to confirm sending it to the husband will appear, select yes. *Note*: you will not be able to visit the couple's room and have sex with the wife while the husband is under the effect of the sedative after performing this action, so best to save before doing so
Thanks for the response! I've actually done this already, but when I have sex with the wife in my apartment, it shows the husband watching the scenes on the TV, and not in the pose from the image, which is what I'm having trouble with :unsure:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Thanks for the response! I've actually done this already, but when I have sex with the wife in my apartment, it shows the husband watching the scenes on the TV, and not in the pose from the image, which is what I'm having trouble with :unsure:
I want to say you call her late at night, so that he's clearly aware she's over there having sex. It's still random in terms of if he's crying or if he's masturbating to the video though.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I want to say you call her late at night, so that he's clearly aware she's over there having sex. It's still random in terms of if he's crying or if he's masturbating to the video though.
Depending on whether you sent the video, he can be seen sitting on the couch masturbating with red on his face, or while crying because he knows it's his wife...

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
IIRC I think he only does the crying the first time you have sex after you send the video

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
anyone know how to buy hair and other accessories? I have max level and a good amount of coins, but when i press the tab for hair or anything else other than costumes, nothing happens. Any solutions?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
anyone know how to buy hair and other accessories? I have max level and a good amount of coins, but when i press the tab for hair or anything else other than costumes, nothing happens. Any solutions?
There is a search function in the top right corner. You can use that to search for keywords. More people have asked this question, and a lot of people ask the same questions over and over in all kinds of threads, so do everyone a favour and learn to use that tool : )

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Is the ntr avoidable tho?
Short answer: No
Long Answer: Nope
Now, if you are playing it purely for the mini games (which are actually kind of addictive and fun as hell), then yes, it is entirely avoidable then. Sex? No. Only a foot job and your night job mini game is the non ntr sexual thing you can get.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes