FapperDapper

Dec 22, 2017
Wut? No this game isn't done, because he is still adding features that were always in the planning. Is it playable? Perfectly. Is it done? Not at all.
The game been listed and been on sale, not like its been in beta and sitting on DLsite unfinished. Its up to Author to update his game through content or bugfixes if it was planned or not. Hence keeps his game relevant when its on top in rankings. At this point of view he could be charging for these addons if he wanted.

Kanzphan

May 29, 2020
The game been listed and been on sale, not like its been in beta and sitting on DLsite unfinished. Its up to Author to update his game through content or bugfixes if it was planned or not. Hence keeps his game relevant when its on top in rankings. At this point of view he could be charging for these addons if he wanted.
he does charge for add-on content. Just not the already bought users

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
man.. the game developer been radio silent I hope the game developer doing okay, it been a long waiting since he updates the clothe and fix bug

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
man.. the game developer been radio silent I hope the game developer doing okay, it been a long waiting since he updates the clothe and fix bug
From what I have seen on his Ci-en post, he said he gonna finish the tan skin in March and finish the game on June or August. But I think that his work was postpone due to Covid wave hitting Japan again and it will probably came out on August and he just postpone update because he doesn't feel like tan skin is worth updating to a new version without new level or event etc. Just my speculation

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Ah like that, yeah, I could see how you'd call that 'done' : ) Thanks for clearing that up!

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Damn, either english is easy to learn and/or Japan has a great education system because there's a bunch of Japanese people on goldenboy's ci-en page in the comments typing in english expressing concern about his absence and they're really fluent tbh

Also they call him Mr. GB which is pretty cute
A lot of people worldwide learn English as a second language, and a lot of people use DeepL or other machine translations : P

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
But where is he tho? he has been gone for nearly nearly 3 months now,.

I'm pretty concern and worry a bit. Hope he's ok
Since he wrote the update will come between June and August (so, technically, July :censored:) I'm guessing he is working on stuff?
If that deadline passes without hearing anything, commence worrying. Other than that, breathe, go do some other stuff, it will all be fine :)

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
Since he wrote the update will come between June and August (so, technically, July :censored:) I'm guessing he is working on stuff?
If that deadline passes without hearing anything, commence worrying. Other than that, breathe, go do some other stuff, it will all be fine :)
alrighty

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes