nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Are the hair, skin, and acc changes coming in another update? cause nothing happens when I click on them

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
A thing how? Where did you find this? Without knowing the source, this looks like it could have been made by anyone (especially since the style is entirely different from NTR Legend).
It is from her Tweeter, I checked.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
That is/was the plan, yes. But the dev hasn't posted anything in a few months.

The original plan for the next update was anywhere in the next three months, so we'll have to see. But some have lost hope.
Alright thanks hopefully with Melody it does truly get some hype behind it to finally get some new updates

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
It is from her Tweeter, I checked.
Yeah but Melody is kinda famous so it might bring the game to light. It is still free PR.
That's what I meant with "can be made with anyone", it's not from the original source. The picture without context could make people think there was an update of sorts, or any news from GB.

I have no clue who this Melody is, but I guess it can't hurt. I don't think it will change anything though. If GB is working on it we'll see an update eventually. If not, it's not like those people watching Melody, and then decide to buy the game, will all of a sudden be such an influx that GB changes his mind from not working on it to working on it.

Reactions: Back

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
That's what I meant with "can be made with anyone", it's not from the original source. The picture without context could make people think there was an update of sorts, or any news from GB.

I have no clue who this Melody is, but I guess it can't hurt. I don't think it will change anything though. If GB is working on it we'll see an update eventually. If not, it's not like those people watching Melody, and then decide to buy the game, will all of a sudden be such an influx that GB changes his mind from not working on it to working on it.
I think that this will have an effect non the less. It will bring new people to the game, showed that the game is very good and still have a lot of potential. After all there is a free Demo on DLSite and if they want to try the full version they will buy it or go to here to check out more.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think that this will have an effect non the less. It will bring new people to the game, showed that the game is very good and still have a lot of potential. After all there is a free Demo on DLSite and if they want to try the full version they will buy it or go to here to check out more.
I think that only works if the dev has enough money to hire additional help. Unless Melody can bring in enough dudes to cover the cost of extra manpower, production isn't going to noticeably increase. At the end of the day, people still need to rest and do other things.

Reactions: Reluser and WSmith

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I've been waiting for a couple of months, I check every now and then but since the creator hasn't said anything in a while I'm a bit worried. I hope that he is doing fine and that the update will come out soon, all we can do is be patient.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes