Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
can this game end after 31 day ? The calendar in neighbor circle in 31th is just for showing or it have some hint ?

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
can this game end after 31 day ? The calendar in neighbor circle in 31th is just for showing or it have some hint ?
Firstly, to answer your initial question: Yes. Game goes well beyond day 31 and so far has no content.
It's believed to be a hint to a larger plotline but hasn't been implemented yet.

May 5, 2019
The girl corrupt way too fast, I’m confuse what are the right route to play.
When you got your first H scene with her, by the end you took her naked picture to blackmail, but I’m confused at her coochie, was it her cum or MC cum? Because we haven’t got to have sex with her yet when the first H option show up, am I suppose to tease her to get lvl 3 to get sex option first so that blackmail make more sense?
Then there’s sleeping pill at her house, I don’t know when is the right time to get her to lvl 5, it’s too fast

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yep, this should have NTR tag instead of Cheating since we, the MC, is the one doing the NTR, else, if we are controlling the woman, it would be cheating instead. Also get that Creampie tag! XD

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yep, this should have NTR tag instead of Cheating since we, the MC, is the one doing the NTR, else, if we are controlling the woman, it would be cheating instead. Also get that Creampie tag! XD
Nah, it's tagged correctly. The site's current definition of NTR (if you scroll over the tag) is " Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." and the cheating tag (also if you scroll over it) includes netori, which is what you're probably thinking of.

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
I was in the same position about a month ago, but right now I'm starting to lose hope like so many others. Still hope to be surprised soon though : P
Hey I just read the update again. The update that says Gyaru skin will come in March, after reading it again, he said it was wishful thinking that it will be monthly, so maybe he is still on the game, just that he is making a big update.
"The original goal was "1 or 2 pieces a month!", But I thought it might be difficult to protect this part with frank feelings. Currently, I mainly want to update the content, and
costume-related content seems to be a little behind expectations.
I would like to say I'm sorry again."
Also I think he probably is still on the new update because outdoors update seem to be a lot bigger than the actual game:
"Currently, I am working on content related to "outdoors".
Add new maps for that, Park and Park Toilet.
The night in the park is a space that informs her of new pleasures. She will gain a new level concept of "exposure training" and enjoy related mini-games and new postures.
I'm also drawing a map of a "love hotel", but I hope you can see it on another map where you can enjoy your existing positions.
Updates like "groaning" and "balcony" that I mentioned earlier will be done soon after this update. Please wait a little longer!"
I mean think about it, the game currently have 2 place you can have sex in, with this update I think he will add more sex scenes, more mini games and of course more locations. Seem like a lot of works and with COVID etc. I think the update might come in July or even September but that is just my guess.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Hey I just read the update again. The update that says Gyaru skin will come in March, after reading it again, he said it was wishful thinking that it will be monthly, so maybe he is still on the game, just that he is making a big update.
"The original goal was "1 or 2 pieces a month!", But I thought it might be difficult to protect this part with frank feelings. Currently, I mainly want to update the content, and
Also I think he probably is still on the new update because outdoors update seem to be a lot bigger than the actual game:
The night in the park is a space that informs her of new pleasures. She will gain a new level concept of "exposure training" and enjoy related mini-games and new postures.
I'm also drawing a map of a "love hotel", but I hope you can see it on another map where you can enjoy your existing positions.
Updates like "groaning" and "balcony" that I mentioned earlier will be done soon after this update. Please wait a little longer!"
I mean think about it, the game currently have 2 place you can have sex in, with this update I think he will add more sex scenes, more mini games and of course more locations. Seem like a lot of works and with COVID etc. I think the update might come in July or even September but that is just my guess.
It is very good thought, but the main problem is that we cannot get any info about GB. Your post can give somebody some hope.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
You have provided good reasons why it could take this long, and GB even said so earlier. That's not the problem though, the problem is that we haven't heard a peep from him in ages. Taking long to realise the update: makes sense. Remaining silent for months on end whereas before he'd write at least once a month: makes no sense.

Not to rain on your parade, but that's just why hope, for some, is fleeting.

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
You have provided good reasons why it could take this long, and GB even said so earlier. That's not the problem though, the problem is that we haven't heard a peep from him in ages. Taking long to realise the update: makes sense. Remaining silent for months on end whereas before he'd write at least once a month: makes no sense.

Not to rain on your parade, but that's just why hope, for some, is fleeting.
Yeah ,it is just my speculations. But I think he did it on purpose, because all other updates at least have one or two changes, and I think he don't want to push out a buggy update or delay an update like September update and costumes update.

Reactions: Originel and WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah ,it is just my speculations. But I think he did it on purpose, because all other updates at least have one or two changes, and I think he don't want to push out a buggy update or delay an update like September update and costumes update.
Sure, but again, those are reasons to delay releasing anything. Those are not reasons for not saying anything about the progress, or whether or not new features are being worked on.
It's not good to over promise things in games, but to remain as silent as GB currently is, when he used to be so vocal? That can only make people lose hope, and eventually interest.

Again, we can only wait and see : )

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Something tells me that the whole "outside" part that GB was adding in probably made certain problems crop-up... Maybe. Talking out of my ass here right now, honestly.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes