Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Technically speaking, replacing image assets in a unity game isn't that tricky. The problem is I'm not much of an artist :-(

On a different note, if anyone could recommend similar games to this one, with Netori focus / pixel art / fun gameplay, would love to hear some suggestions. Only one that comes to mind is Summer Memories.
No need to be an artiste XD :ROFLMAO: after looking throught the 2d texture (the censor isn't draw):

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
No need to be an artiste XD :ROFLMAO: after looking throught the 2d texture (the censor isn't draw):
most of the unity game didn't put mosaic on image, u can look up those unity game which someone has made a decensored mod, they replace a file name"Assembly-CSharp.dll", I think this is where mosaic work.

Reactions: Originel

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
I thought he had a team? But if worst case scenario happen, what next? Just another "abandoned" project? Is there's no way of knowing what's going on with GB?
You see there is one interesting thing is that if you gonna translate his words you will get term "we". SO. THERE IS A CHANCE!
Also, you can check DLsite(i cannot) and see or don't this game. At this site you can find abonded games, so...Here is a request for you.

FapperDapper

Dec 22, 2017
Im pretty sure games been abandoned. he made a cool 29xxx sales, which likely net him atleast 125k-250k (discount varying)
If he ever does come back, July 31 is when he should. It'll be 1 year since then he released the game 07/31/2020.

So he's either dead or abandon'd.

I just come back every once awhile to get a chuckle out of people having high hopes for his return.

May 5, 2019
Im pretty sure games been abandoned. he made a cool 29xxx sales, which likely net him atleast 125k-250k (discount varying)
If he ever does come back, July 31 is when he should. It'll be 1 year since then he released the game 07/31/2020.

I just come back every once awhile to get a chuckle out of people having high hopes for his return.
That doesn't make sense, if you make that much money, wouldn't you want to continue making it? It doesn't seems like he don't enjoy it either, I fear the worst.

• Sad
Reactions: Mazoq

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017

For the average person that's a huge nest egg that anyone would be overjoyed to have, but unless you're already over 80 years old you can't retire on 250k, it's not that much to live off over 5-10-60 years he has left.
You're implying he just took the money and run and maybe that's the case, but he'd be extremely stupid to do so. Now that he has the audience he could make 10 more games like this and 10x his bank account. If that was too much work he could even keep adding dlc to this game and make really good money.

If you go back in this thread I was probably the first person to doomer post about the status of this game but I've never thought it was because he cashed out or anything. I think it's much more likely he's mentally unwell, has life problems or is physically unwell. The fact he hasn't made any sort of 2 second post updating people says to me that something has happened. While not impossible, I doubt he's dead lmao but obviously something in his life has changed.

If you look at his ci-en page, the deadline that he gave was August at the latest, not July. So he still has a month and a half to do something. After that the game should get the abandoned tag.

The point is this:
When you're going through some shit, 6 months or however long he's been silent can fly by so fucking quick.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018
For the average person that's a huge nest egg that anyone would be overjoyed to have, but unless you're already over 80 years old you can't retire on 250k, it's not that much to live off over 5-10-60 years he has left.
You're implying he just took the money and run and maybe that's the case, but he'd be extremely stupid to do so. Now that he has the audience he could make 10 more games like this and 10x his bank account. If that was too much work he could even keep adding dlc to this game and make really good money.

If you go back in this thread I was probably the first person to doomer post about the status of this game but I've never thought it was because he cashed out or anything. I think it's much more likely he's mentally unwell, has life problems or is physically unwell. The fact he hasn't made any sort of 2 second post updating people says to me that something has happened. While not impossible, I doubt he's dead lmao but obviously something in his life has changed.

If you look at his ci-en page, the deadline that he gave was August at the latest, not July. So he still has a month and a half to do something. After that the game should get the abandoned tag.

The point is this:
When you're going through some shit, 6 months or however long he's been silent can fly by so fucking quick.
Uve read my mind. I think your dead right.

Jul 11, 2020
Some japanese guy wrote that its been confirmed that he is dead due to covid. Translation shows that but he also wrote it in english as well but there seems to be less detail than the japanese counterpart. Well everyone, seems like the project is accidentally abandoned. May he rest in peace.

Jan 9, 2018
Some japanese guy wrote that its been confirmed that he is dead due to covid. Translation shows that but he also wrote it in english as well but there seems to be less detail than the japanese counterpart. Well everyone, seems like the project is accidentally abandoned. May he rest in peace.
one of the best pixel and ntr games out there bro such a shame

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Hate to be that guy, but where was this posted, by whom, and when? Some sort of reference/citation to back up what you said. I'm genuinely curious what the deal is with that

Reactions: Mazoq and WSmith
Jul 11, 2020
Hate to be that guy, but where was this posted, by whom, and when? Some sort of reference/citation to back up what you said. I'm genuinely curious what the deal is with that
Its written by a guy called "johncena420" which is pretty funny considering us 3 all have the number 420 LOL. Seems like he's really into western meme culture as john cena meme is pretty old so he might be an older guy. This was posted on Goldenboy's Ci-en page, on his latest post comment about an hour ago i think? I enabled notifications so when he wrote something I immediately saw it. However, there does not seem to be any citations to back up his claim.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
u guys don't get it some guy called johncena420 (not even joking thats the guys name) said he's dead with no backing info other than saying Japanese news confirmed. if by some unfortunate turn of events the main dev of this game is dead i am 99% joncena420 doesn't know or is really bad at putting down his source and having a meme name to make me think hes fake as hell.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes