Jul 11, 2020
u guys don't get it some guy called johncena420 (not even joking thats the guys name) said he's dead with no backing info other than saying Japanese news confirmed. if by some unfortunate turn of events the main dev of this game is dead i am 99% joncena420 doesn't know
Well just because his ONLINE nickname is johncena420 doesn't really discredit him. However, him having no citations does. By your name logic anything I say would have no credibility lol. Just semantics but pretty important one.

Jul 11, 2020
id trust it more if it came from other people on the gb page like 名無し or 名無しTgsaudoi they sound like more reliable source of Japanese news from a Japanese centered page but ur right about the name and have edited my first post to reflect that
LOL, the name 名無し pops up as default when japanese ppl don't put anything into their username area as a filler. The kanji literally means "name non-existent." Maybe learn some japanaese first.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
LOL, the name 名無し pops up as default when japanese ppl don't put anything into their username area as a filler. The kanji literally means "name non-existent." Maybe learn some japanaese first.
hmm u learn something new every day thats a pretty cool bit of info idk why u were kinda of a dick about it but thats good to know

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2020
how is saying that i would trust people with a Japanese name on Japanese board over a meme name me talking about things like i know something like what are u on about
[/QUOTE]

u very specifically said the name "nanashi" instead of the vague terminology "japanese name" which would have two completely different contextual meaning at the time (and still do). You assumed that the default username "nanashi" is indicative of ONE japanese person and challenged my reasoning with the sole reason that nanashi is ONE person's name, which is clearly not true based on actual knowledge of the ci-en website. What you did wrong there was assuming you were right in thinking "nanashi" is one specific person's name. This is the "thing" that you talked about as if you knew it, and you seem to be actively avoiding your misunderstanding of the default japanese username, hence you said "i would trust people with a japanese name on japanese board" which is completely different from what you have said earlier, where you specifically used the japanese word "nanashi." If you actually don't know why I said don't talk if you don't know shit about something, then I highly suggest you read more books or just straight up don't talk because it seems like a lot is missing in your brain. Now you're the one being aggressive with the "what are u on about." How the turntables

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
u very specifically said the name "nanashi" instead of the vague terminology "japanese name" which would have two completely different contextual meaning at the time (and still do). You assumed that the default username "nanashi" is indicative of ONE japanese person and challenged my reasoning with the sole reason that nanashi is ONE person's name, which is clearly not true based on actual knowledge of the ci-en website. What you did wrong there was assuming you were right in thinking "nanashi" is one specific person's name. This is the "thing" that you talked about as if you knew it, and you seem to be actively avoiding your misunderstanding of the default japanese username, hence you said "i would trust people with a japanese name on japanese board" which is completely different from what you have said earlier, where you specifically used the japanese word "nanashi." If you actually don't know why I said don't talk if you don't know shit about something, then I highly suggest you read more books or just straight up don't talk because it seems like a lot is missing in your brain. Now you're the one being aggressive with the "what are u on about." How the turntables
what are u on about

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Some japanese guy wrote that its been confirmed that he is dead due to covid. Translation shows that but he also wrote it in english as well but there seems to be less detail than the japanese counterpart. Well everyone, seems like the project is accidentally abandoned. May he rest in peace.
NOOOOOOOOOOO. Why must the good die younggggggg :(

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
No offense but a single comment on the ci-en page without any link to a source doesn't seem very convincing. I'm gonna hope it's just someone trolling, but if it's not, RIP GoldenBoy :-(
I don't think the Japanese talk about their dead this easily. I've always heard they respected the hell out of their privacy. That would also mean he'd have to know GoldenBoy's actual name if it was in the news, right?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Guys, stop jumping to conclusions. No death has been confirmed, it's just one guy stating he has died. Want to balance it out? "GB is still very much alive". Now you have two conflicting claims without evidence, and we're back to square one. Without stating anything else, this guy that wrote GB died is as credible as any of us on this forum.

Be patient, hold out hope or don't. The game will be called abandoned or not, we'll just have to wait and see.

Jan 9, 2018
Guys, stop jumping to conclusions. No death has been confirmed, it's just one guy stating he has died. Want to balance it out? "GB is still very much alive". Now you have two conflicting claims without evidence, and we're back to square one. Without stating anything else, this guy that wrote GB died is as credible as any of us on this forum.

Be patient, hold out hope or don't. The game will be called abandoned or not, we'll just have to wait and see.
ur right but he might aswell be dead as in this games future ;( hopefully hell pop up soon

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
Some japanese guy wrote that its been confirmed that he is dead due to covid. Translation shows that but he also wrote it in english as well but there seems to be less detail than the japanese counterpart. Well everyone, seems like the project is accidentally abandoned. May he rest in peace.
ain't fapping to this game anymore

• Haha
Reactions: Mazoq and Slayer128
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes