DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
I got a little question. Around two months ago, there was someone who said that the next update is coming from May to the end of August or something like that. Is that a rumor? or is it the real post from GB?

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
I got a little question. Around two months ago, there was someone who said that the next update is coming from May to the end of August or something like that. Is that a rumor? or is it the real post from GB?
Nah, dev didn't say shit on ci-en so I doubt someone knows.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, I figured that out but thank you! So, levels don't scale when the original EXP is changed. Each time she levels up you have to go and swap the current EXP amount required for the next level. I hover around the 5,000 EXP range so multiple visits are required. It's longer and more fun. I wish the game can reach a point where there's so much content we can level up her lewd levels in other ways (the park was mentioned ages ago), granting more EXP for different actions and such.

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
He said he'd like to finish the next update between June and August in this post.

Whether that's actually gonna happen remains to be seen

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Nah, dev didn't say shit on ci-en so I doubt someone knows.
Next time check before you make such a statement? Dev did actually say that, and it's been posted quit a bit on this forum.

From the site KawaiiPutin also linked to (below):

月ごとのアップデートはできないでしょうが、NTR伝説のアップデートは今年度の6~8月の間に仕上げたいと思っております。

"Monthly updates won't be possible, but we'd like to finish the NTR Legendary update between June and August of this year." via Google Translate.

He said he'd like to finish the next update between June and August in this post.

Whether that's actually gonna happen remains to be seen

Jul 11, 2020
its a real post from GB which was back in january. but, since then he posted 2 more which means that he planned on making posts continuously without having a huge hiatus season. so the people hoping he would make a post by the end of august is in a weird state right now.

Reactions: Originel and WSmith

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
Well both posts after that were bugfixes, not actual content updates. So from that we'd guess that the actual major content update would come in the june-august frame. But like I said before, we can only wait and see

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
any other games likes this besides summer life ?
Unfortunately not really which is why it's a shame this dev has disappeared.
Here's some jp 2D games I can recommend that you might want to look into. Most of them can be found on f95:

- RJ323674 Yukiya Onsen ~ Koho no Yu ~
- RJ221441 Sloppy classmates and everyday H life
- RJ239810 The Imperial Gatekeeper
- RJ162718 Teaching Feeling
- RJ258445 Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~
- RJ286688 Summer Memories
- RJ286695 Imperial Harem
- RJ328928 Sex Ticket
- RJ299595 Hypnotic School Life ~ Sexy and Nude ~
- RJ256808 Back Alley Tales
- RJ292392 Miss Kyoko wants to get done

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
An Australian person on Ci-En seems to have grown tired of waiting and is making his own game. He says he has been trying to contact GB but didn't succeed (full comment in spoiler below). He has a project on indigogo, and claims to be making the spiritual successor to NTR Legend. Because of plagiarism he wouldn't be able to make exactly the same, but he is also going to make a home and park. He describes as needing backers though (60 days left), for about 5000 australian dollars to start with, but his whole plan would cost about 11k. Game development will continue whether the goal is reached or not, but to ensure high quality they need a budget.

Beta is planned to launch end of December 2021, to DLSite and Steam. Alpha to be released before Early October.

I must say I already love the lay-out of the room. Shower sex seems to be possible in this one, from the looks of the room.
I'm curious to see how this develops, and hopefully we can get that game onto F95zone.

Links to the project.

Original comments.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
An Australian person on Ci-En seems to have grown tired of waiting and is making his own game. He says he has been trying to contact GB but didn't succeed (full comment in spoiler below). He has a project on indigogo, and claims to be making the spiritual successor to NTR Legend. Because of plagiarism he wouldn't be able to make exactly the same, but he is also going to make a home and park. He describes as needing backers though (60 days left), for about 5000 australian dollars to start with, but his whole plan would cost about 11k. Game development will continue whether the goal is reached or not, but to ensure high quality they need a budget.

Beta is planned to launch end of December 2021, to DLSite and Steam. Alpha to be released before Early October.

I must say I already love the lay-out of the room. Shower sex seems to be possible in this one, from the looks of the room.
I'm curious to see how this develops, and hopefully we can get that game onto F95zone.

Links to the project.

Original comments.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting. Not sure what to think of it right now. On one hand it's good to see someone carry on the flame since GB most likely dipped, on the other hand I have never been a fan of kickstarter/indiegogo projects. Not trying to hate on something that's barely been announced, but I would like to see some pixelart first. Overall, it's just a shitty situation for everyone who has been waiting for so long, and will be waiting for much longer as it seems like.

Reactions: bigeat12 and WSmith

lilsnooze

Jul 11, 2020
I'm glad that someone is developing a spiritual successor of the game, but I have a bad feeling about the competence of the devs. For instance, the creator's Indiegogo page contains several grammatical errors. It really doesn't make for a good look, especially for potential backers. I don't know; I might be overreacting.

Jan 9, 2018
I'm glad that someone is developing a spiritual successor of the game, but I have a bad feeling about the competence of the devs. For instance, the creator's Indiegogo page contains several grammatical errors. It really doesn't make for a good look, especially for potential backers. I don't know; I might be overreacting.
ima needa see some content first.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Some minor grammatical errors don't mean much. Most of the ones I saw were typos. The person might not have an affinity for language (which is possible for natives too of course) and most people here accept Japanese games. I mean, NTR doesn't have great English translation, and the Japanese posts are written by someone who is not fluent in Japanese, so if we trust that game to do well, why not this one?

ima needa see some content first.
Completely get that. Personally, I'm not keen on the breast size of the anime woman they have on their indigogo. NTR Legend woman had large breasts too, but this seems to one size larger, and that is not something that was needed. Hope the butt isn't overlooked, because the hips, butt and waist in NTR Legend were great, and mostly these things are overlooked by devs.

Reactions: Kanzphan

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
I'm really not sure what to think about the spiritual successor project, the presantation text could have been proof-read by someone, wich would have most likely eliminated the grammatical errors and wonky sentence structure. But hey, no one is free of error.

Personally I find it more concerning, that the material presented of "already completed work/WIP" consists of a screen that makes no sense aka entry to the right is blocked by the closet or the general layout of the room with the bath in the middle.
For me it tastes like some flipped assets without enough thought about a good usage of these, but easy changeable as long as it's not a complete picture from the hired artist.

Extending this, the room and the full scale girl contain to much image noise for my taste of trustworthyness.
The sentence "Currently we are 15% done with Verison 1 and 30% done with version 2(because we work on scenes of version 1 and 2 at the same time)."hopefully doesn't include the doubled english menu screen + one japanese and chinese menu.

The switching between we and I is somewhat okey and the general sounding gives vibes of an ambitious team/dev, but mostly concerning for me is always an external hired artist, wich easily breaks the consistency if the main artist decides to drop out or refuses to draw particular scenes.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017

Cmon man, I don't know what room you're looking at but it looks bad. I gotta agree with Tobihime2pls
Behind the bookshelf is a dead-end? Or is that supposed to be the entrance? Is there a door from the lobby that leads into the bathroom or is that a shower screen? There's so much clutter in the middle, the layout is really bad and is lacking the comfy SOUL of NTRLegend.
There is nothing aesthetic about this image.

Also the design of the girl looks hot, but completely misses the point of the game. This is not the design of a kind, loyal, conservatively dressed housewife offering to clean her neighbor's apartments so she can earn a bit more money for her husband (the newlyweds in NTRLegend are obviously poor)
syf9llyfnnc9klcwpytx.jpg
This woman is wearing a fucking collar choker + heart necklace with matching bracelets and is showing off her shoulders, cleavage and tummy. It also looks like the tips of her hair are dyed, which doesn't work well for a mature housewife look.
She looks like she's already been corrupted! lmao

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes