WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
See this post for the actual up to date info. My timeline was wrong:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v2-6-27-goldenboy.58102/page-65#post-5902156

Some random person commenting "death of hope" doesn't mean anything. It would be the same as taking a screenshot of anyone on this forum saying "I think this is abandoned" and then posting it on CN.

The info is still that an update is coming, and June would be the EARLIEST possibility. So, to state on June 2nd that "hope's death" is just silly. Until we have more info, or there are a few months between when it should come out and when we are waiting (so that would be around october) just be patient.

Update was supposed to come between may and july. Strictly this means june (plenty days in the month still) but it could also be read as july still. Then if we consider there might be a delay it could be august or even september. So, until october comes along, chill.

Last edited:

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
What he actually said was the final update (legendary update) would be inbetween June and August, but he said that in January. In that same post he also said we'd get new content before the final update, and that hasn't happened. Now it's been 3 months since he's posted at all

It takes 3 minutes to tell your thousands of fans to not worry and that you're still working on the game. If he had stuff to tease he probably would have wanted to show people before the actual release too.
I hope he's alright and we get some new content but it's not looking great. I stand with my japanese brothers when I say hope is dying
12.png 13.png

We're at the start of june now so we just gotta pray. If we dont hear anything from him in these next 2 months the game is abandoned

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
What he actually said was the final update (legendary update) would be inbetween June and August, but he said that in January. In that same post he also said we'd get new content before the final update, and that hasn't happened. Now it's been 3 months since he's posted at all

It takes 3 minutes to tell your thousands of fans to not worry and that you're still working on the game. If he had stuff to tease he probably would have wanted to show people before the actual release too.
I hope he's alright and we get some new content but it's not looking great. I stand with my japanese brothers when I say hope is dying
View attachment 1227308 View attachment 1227309

We're at the start of june now so we just gotta pray. If we dont hear anything from him in these next 2 months the game is abandoned
You are 100% correct in that I had my timeline wrong. I was one of the first people to post here about the April update, but only later did I hear anything about GB posting about the final update. I thought that post sort of replaced his april post :confused:

Well, if you'll have me, I'll stand alongside you and worry together. Hope I don't have to get my black shirt saying "Hope's death" next month : P

Would really be a shame. This game has such promise and is (in my experience at least) quite unique. I love the isometric top down view together with the NTR and voyeur theme.

Fingers crossed!

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
You are 100% correct in that I had my timeline wrong. I was one of the first people to post here about the April update, but only later did I hear anything about GB posting about the final update. I thought that post sort of replaced his april post :confused:

Well, if you'll have me, I'll stand alongside you and worry together. Hope I don't have to get my black shirt saying "Hope's death" next month : P

Would really be a shame. This game has such promise and is (in my experience at least) quite unique. I love the isometric top down view together with the NTR and voyeur theme.

Fingers crossed!
Yeah it would be a shame, this game has charm and so much SOUL. It's the only h-game I've played that feels like you're really in a doujin. Plus the little references to other things (if I remember right you get a dark souls reference if you run out of energy?)

Hellojd

Jun 3, 2021
Can someone tell me how to install it i already extract the files and what i will do next please someone answer me

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah it would be a shame, this game has charm and so much SOUL. It's the only h-game I've played that feels like you're really in a doujin. Plus the little references to other things (if I remember right you get a dark souls reference if you run out of energy?)
I think you hit the nail on the head with the charm and soul. For me one of the best things is the simple overview you have over the two apartments. Too often do you see those scenes split, but in this case you can see the effects of the cuckholdery while cuckholding (are these words? :unsure:)

I mostly don't switch on alerts for any topics, but for this one I have. Everytime I see someone posted I feel an update might finally have happened.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes