WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Some of us have only 2 seasons. Wet and dry. And right now it is dry aka summer to you folks with 4 seasons. I have to guess he's from around South East Asia like me.
Fair enough, but then you should always check the source for whether it is summer or not. If I say I'm going to release a game this summer, it's more likely that I'm talking about my summer than about yours, or the next person, or the next, or the next.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
WELL/Apparently, future update will be massive.
Whats the date that's marked in the calendar?
For current version this date is nothing for sure. Someone believes that in the future you can buy weeding slothes only at that day or it will be available after that date.

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
WELL/Apparently, future update will be massive.

For current version this date is nothing for sure. Someone believes that in the future you can buy weeding slothes only at that day or it will be available after that date.
Did you mean wedding? Or weeding as in like clothes for pulling weeds? Or getting your 4/20 on?

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Did you mean wedding? Or weeding as in like clothes for pulling weeds? Or getting your 4/20 on?
Sorry, my bad. I meant wedding. I am sure you have already unlocked it) AND to be short, i think that supporters of ntr legend see the plan and have already got an update(GB sad about that thing himself and the site gives such a dreamy thing itself). So, there is a chance that somebody post or has already posted this plan, but i couldn't find it.

Last edited:

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
On another note, does anyone know how to trigger this specific image where the husband is crying on the bed? In my game he is always watching the TV instead.
send him the video of your debauchery. click on the item near the TV in your room with "!" mark and a message to confirm sending it to the husband will appear, select yes. *Note*: you will not be able to visit the couple's room and have sex with the wife while the husband is under the effect of the sedative after performing this action, so best to save before doing so

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes