deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
This month we'll probably only see a new skin, and then GB said he thinks new content will come in March. Seeing his track-record though, it might also be the new skin in March and the new content in April.

See this post for a brief overview.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v2-5-25-goldenboy.58102/post-5083362
Sounds great. I bought the DLSite release, my hopes are high for pregnancy content before May :coffee: (considering the "track record" you talked about). Would be awesome.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Sounds great. I bought the DLSite release, my hopes are high for pregnancy content before May :coffee: (considering the "track record" you talked about). Would be awesome.
GB said he would like to add it in the first half of 2021, so max at the end of June. With a bit of delay it might be late summer, so before May seems unlikely/early.
But! Fingers crossed for you : )

Reactions: deeznuts420

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Any suggestions for a similar netori based game, hopefully translated
how would you define [similar]?, similar story, similar graphics, similar gameplay?
i can think of a few with similar graphics (summer memories, SUMMER)
other with similar story (stealing girls from others, like in corrupted kingdoms or CORRUPCION)
it depends on what you are searching.
of the these i would call summer memories the cosest to this kind of game (pixel art, the main heroines are "your" uncle wife, and their daughters, and you can play with the mause )

WaMaRi

Mar 3, 2019
i was invited to Drink in Neighbor's house. also i was Having sx with the house wife... like Save 01 instruction
so the game is complete ? what is save 02 ?

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
This game is surprisingly short even if you go through it all legit. I did everything in only a few hours. Not to say it's not fun, but I can't wait for more content. I do have to say, the truck driving mini game is kind of funny because you're just isekai-ing people.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
i was invited to Drink in Neighbor's house. also i was Having sx with the house wife... like Save 01 instruction
so the game is complete ? what is save 02 ?
Save01 starts before the latest update (having sex in front of the neighbor who is asleep). Then save02 is the completed (so everything unlocked I assume).

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Regarding the updates. It's like I thought. The new skin did not come in february like GB planned, so I would also be hesitant to expect the larger content for March. Of course both could drop around the same time, who knows.

GB also said he would "upload the details of the plan soon" (regarding new content) on feb 9th, but since then has not posted anything. I don't know about his progress, but his communications are much less than they once were.

FapperDapper

Dec 22, 2017
3 scenarios

Really behind on work for unknown reasons
Decided to abandon and collect
Earthquake that happened awhile back

I thought he had a partner on this project or was he solo producing the work.
O well, hoping for the best.

xuxiao1

Sep 4, 2019
Here's the update release notice from GB on ci-el.
Versionup 2.6.26 [21-03-05] - correction of errors

Greetings. I'm GB

Apologize for the delay of uploading bug fix version this time.

I feel really sorry that the fatal bug cannot be fixed immediately. Please accept my sincere apologies.
Now am working on bug fixes and costumes as the next step target. This is the reason why the update progress is working slow.
The "black gal" skin that was scheduled for February is likely to be completed in March.
Due to the new skin and hair should be applied to equip on character during normal day life other than sex, it takes much more time to develop and cause the delay of other content.
The original goal for new skin and hair is "Every month 1 to 2 new skins!" I thought it might be difficult for me to keep this promise, so the skin and hair update content would be less updated. Costume related content seems to be a little late than expected. I apologize again.

The target of this update is fixing the deadly bug in gameplay.
There are some changes that must be described in it.
Firstly, I changed the "stress" to save and load the gamelogic. Work very hard to look for bug, but still difficult for me to locate what caused the stress overload bug. I hope my change on game logic should be an alternative way to solve this problem.
Secondly, I changed the opening loading logic during open the game while waiting the scene changing from the title to ingame. I heard sometimes the game will crash while entering the ingame from the title. This might be happened when the game is loading too much objects for in game in the same time. I hope that the change of this scene switching method will be a solution to this problem.

About the "OUTDOOR" update

Currently, I'm working on the new gameplay content related to "outdoor".
"Park", a new map has been added and there's a toilet in the park.
A night in the park will be a new place to give young wife more pleasure. A new system called "exposure training" has been added to the young wife and she can enjoy mini games and new positions in the park.
I also drew a new map called "Love Hotel", I hope that you can enjoy existing posture at another map.
As mentioned before, content update such as "wanking" and "balcony" will be done soon after the finish of this update. Thank you for your patience!
Under the burden of dozens of work, there're much more delay on announcement or reply after entering 2021. I feel really sorry for that.
Will keep on working hard with my entire time to develop more content for you, and provide more exciting and erotic gameplay for my follower.

Fix summary
Ver 2.6.25
[2021-03-05]

Bug fixes
- The bug that cause fault time passes when there's an invitation from neighbor man.
- The bug that cause the animation of a neighbor couple on the bed in a wrong time.
- The bug cause the video camera disappear.
- The bug cause the furniture disappear.
- The bug cause the abnormal condition on the truck
- Changed the logic of loading stress
- Changed the logic of loading ingame scene title

Changes
- Slightly adjust erotic experience value requirement
- Increased the income by part-time job

I have submitted the new version to dlsite, so I think the update will be released soon.
Thank you for your support!

Reactions: Valila and WSmith

xuxiao1

Sep 4, 2019
Mega

Version 2.6.26. Heavy bugfixes.

From GB's recent post it seems the costume updates will take a backseat in favor of the bigger content updates. Maybe we'll see the outdoor update at the end of the month?
I hope so. Wish we'll have the skin and hairstyle this month. (Cross finger

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes