edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
Nah, why start a new game? There's still so much he can (and mentioned he will) add. A new girl. Skin and hair options. Wasn't there a park in the works? Going in public. A bus scene where she has to keep her moans low. There's so many ideas. It'd be a waste to move on.
so agree with u

Reactions: SDISB

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Igneel1 It's been asked before, but I think they didn't get an answer. Would it be possible to add the Dev's blog ( ) to the OP?

Reactions: throwawat

MIMEY

Feb 7, 2021
i can't really run the game, it never even show the title screen just pitch black with jazz music

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
i don't know why but when i started to skip the opening is always crash and can't playing
i couldn't play 64bit ver so i play x86 but when skip the opening the game stop wroking
Why??Some body help me pls i want to play this game very much but i didn't have a laptop 64 bit

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
tl;dr
Pregnancy loosely planned for first half of 2021
"Black Gal" skin for this month
New content for March?

From the comments on GB's blog I've been able to gather:

*We will see a bugfix update this month (GB wrote as a reply on a comment on 9 Feb)
*GB said "I'll be back with good news soon" on 9 Feb
*Apparently there are problems with the code built in early stages that still proved problems (spaghetti code), GB said in a reply on 9 Feb
*Development of costumes (incl hair, skin, accessories) and other content is done at the same time. Goal is 1-2 costumes per month but GB thinks it's difficult to "update the contents together" adding "we consider updating the contents as a priority), he wrote in a reply on 9 Feb
*GB is planning to add "black gal" skin this month, he wrote in a reply on 9 Feb
*The outdoor exposure stresses "shame and immorality", GB wrote in a reply on 9 Feb
*GB wrote on 9 Feb in a reply: "While updating the content, it also plans to open a support website. I think it will happen in March. Provides an updated sponsor version of the game's cheating buttons, special positions, costumes, etc." < New content in March?
*Pregnancy will be added at some point, GB wrote in a reply on 9 feb, he will try to add it "within the first half of the year" he wrote in a different reply on 9 Feb
*Costume-related content takes long to develop, GB wrote in a reply on 9 Feb
*GB says he'll "upload the details of the plan soon!", again in a reply on 9 Feb

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Reactions: DJsona

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This is gonna sound really stupid but how exactly do I exit the shopping menu, there's no button to indicate it and zero keyboard shortcuts work for me its just stuck there

Last edited:

mocamocaluver

Jul 24, 2017
For some reason its not translated all the way? Like the opening scene and some other things are but the items in the store are not, is anyone else having this problem?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes