Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Are all the updates only bugfix ? i played the game when it first came out here, wanna know if it's worth downloading it again

• Angry
Reactions: WSmith

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Even though there isn't much new content being added at this point I'm glad the dev is still taking his time fixing any bugs he can find though I still find myself hoping more sex positions would get added every time I download from dlsite.

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
how to unlock skin,hair,and acc for the women ??
i tried at vending machine but can't change it just cloth

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Loved the minigames, the animations as well as the new clothing. Although the game is still quite broken (I've found a ton of bugs that are so obvious - like the clone hammer disappearing between saves), I can tell there's a lot of effort put in. Many people covered me in their reviews - which is why I'm not leaving a review - although I doubt most of the things they're asking for will be added (like other wives or their 18+ daughters). However there's 2 things that I'd want to see in the future: The ability to choose to be an "ugly bastard" instead of a "bad boy" character (it's just a suggestion xD) and, more importantly, to actually mix the corruption mechanics with the actual gameplay. A simple example of this would be to remove stress by calling her, instead of eating food.

I hope we get to see more of this!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes