Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
this game could be better if it involved consent instead of cheating
That would be kind of contrary to how it's named and the theme it's going for. Not to mention it's GB's only title atm and pretty sure him and his team aren't exactly done... if he actually has a team as he claimed.

Meta1213

May 17, 2020
Gotta say love the additions and changes. Do wish we had more options though for how to earn cash a bit faster. Coins aren't to bad when you get a good run. Was a bit sad we didn't have any of the hair, skin. or accessory options, but that is just me being a tad greedy. i do wish we got more close up shots of Her face though like with the dildo option. and maybe the removal of the speed for pleasure guage when she is in broken mode. Aside from that no real complaints here. a fun quick game. Just have isssues trying to trigger when i can go install the camera. and curious if this game has a planned end. i mean youd kinda think after sending the husband a video of you fucking it would be over. Also will the whole blackmail thing ever matter? i mean you get it after your first time but it doesn't feel like it comes into play.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Wait... you control both cleaning and sex from your CELL PHONE?

This qualifies as phone sex, yeah?

But... WHY? Those Japanese are weird

ibara0512

Jun 8, 2019
Gotta say love the additions and changes. Do wish we had more options though for how to earn cash a bit faster. Coins aren't to bad when you get a good run. Was a bit sad we didn't have any of the hair, skin. or accessory options, but that is just me being a tad greedy. i do wish we got more close up shots of Her face though like with the dildo option. and maybe the removal of the speed for pleasure guage when she is in broken mode. Aside from that no real complaints here. a fun quick game. Just have isssues trying to trigger when i can go install the camera. and curious if this game has a planned end. i mean youd kinda think after sending the husband a video of you fucking it would be over. Also will the whole blackmail thing ever matter? i mean you get it after your first time but it doesn't feel like it comes into play.
i think you can go ci-en webpage to suggest golden boy
add that in next time update

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
will there be a problem if i play for 31+ days? because i think that day 31 would be the one that the girl is most likely to get pregnant

edit: also, i think it's impossible to buy everything in 31 days, and it took me a total of 40 days to buy everything (clothes + other items)

Last edited:

Allseeing

Jul 3, 2018
Is there a way to retrigger the scene in the couple's apartment where the husband is also there? I can't seem to get him to invite me to his place for drinks again.

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
Is there a way to retrigger the scene in the couple's apartment where the husband is also there? I can't seem to get him to invite me to his place for drinks again.
You just have to hang out with him on the balcony again. If he doesn't show up, you can click on the tv within your apartment to cycle through the couple's different positions within their apartment, so just click and check if he's on the balcony now or not.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes