Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Here's the translation of the latest update

Hello, this is GB.
This is an announcement of the version upgrade of 2.5.24.

The contents of the update are as follows.

◆ Fix summary
Ver 2.5.24
[2020-12-08]

● Bug fixes
--Phenomenon that the spy camera was not installed
――When you were invited to the next house, you could see the image of a couple sleeping in bed.
--Phenomenon that overlapped with other objects when washing dishes
--Phenomenon that the button is activated when you select the vending machine again after purchasing the costume
--Phenomenon that the portal was pressed on the vending machine UI
--Phenomenon that the speed of hair was abnormal due to the act of washing the nipple

● Changes
--Reduced S-coin requirements

● Additional items
--SOLD OUT message added to the purchased costume button
--Added a light game description to the start of the delivery mini-game
――It is now possible to attack next door with LV5 again. (Costume play is also possible.)
--Added the function to exchange money for coins

I was relieved that there were many positive reactions to this update.
I was lying down to take a break, but I remembered that I couldn't run the test because the deadline couldn't keep up, so I quickly made corrections and additional updates.
Thank you so much for worrying about my health. I'm really resting!

Also, thank you for the many inquiries about paid updates and sponsorships by replying and emailing!

If you make an official comment about that part,
● I would like to start sponsorship soon, but it may not be here. am worried.
● All updates to the NTR Legend are planned to be free. I'm doing a lot of game development and painting experiments in this game, so I'm very sorry if I sell those parts for a fee!
If the game stabilizes, we intend to raise the purchase price, but I would like existing purchasers to be thrilled and wait for the update.

After a short break, we'll let you know about replying to comments and upcoming updates.
I'm sorry for the late reply again.
I'm still checking it, so please give me bug information as well!

I look forward to working with you.

I requested DLsite to fix it earlier, so I think the version will be upgraded after reviewing on the site.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know the song title during the Massage Part time Job?

It sounds like it's from Persona 5, but I don't know the title

Andre121398

Dec 7, 2020
Guys tell me please. That you can't change costumes in her apartment during sex. Is this a bug? Or the author did not have time to finish?

May 5, 2018
Honestly this should be the future of adult games, fuck all these boring-ass VNs.
My only problem is that it goes a bit too fast, some people do actually like the grind and the build-up, consider it a form of foreplay.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
NOTE: All Unity games can "call home" - e.g., you may see network connections to googleusercontent.com or unity3d.com, especially at game startup. This appears typical, but decide for youself if that's a risk.
If you have a firewall {and, if not, why the hell don't you?} you can block the game from doing this.

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
also is there anyway i could cheat with the cheat engine cuz there is an item that cost 666666 , i just lazy ass to farm lol

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes