Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
why isnt this update not english? i started this version up and all the text is in japanese... where is a the english patch?

throwawat

Oct 1, 2019
oh i forgot i havent played this game for a few months.
The game only got official translations this last month. I never used the translation patches from here, so I don't know if there's a difference in how they were accessed.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The game only got official translations this last month. I never used the translation patches from here, so I don't know if there's a difference in how they were accessed.
Yeah, there was no setting or anything to select them. You either played a translated version on boot up or the Japanese version.

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
GB post this After reviewing on DLsite, the version will go up. Apparently the update brings only new costumes and a mini-game. I was personally expecting more sexual positions but i cant complain. It is what it is.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
GB post this After reviewing on DLsite, the version will go up. Apparently the update brings only new costumes and a mini-game. I was personally expecting more sexual positions but i cant complain. It is what it is.
He was always very transparent about what would be in this update, so I dont know why youd expect smt else...

Also, thanks for checking and informing us :)

Reactions: Big Wallas

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
He was always very transparent about what would be in this update, so I dont know why youd expect smt else...

Also, thanks for checking and informing us :)
I was expecting bc i read one comment that said that there be some more sex pose. Maybe was an old comment. Thats it :giggle:

Reactions: WSmith

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ran the update notes through Google Translator:
=============================================================================

Hello, this is GB.

As previously announced, we have uploaded today's content update.

The numbering is 2.5.22.
Let me explain again,

1.X.X Small scale update
X.1.X Light update
X.X.1 bug fix

It is written as.
We apologize for the confusion with other games in other notations.

Update contents
The content addition this time is [Costume].
Currently, 7 kinds of costumes are prepared, and we plan to add them little by little. For the time being, I will focus on costumes, skins, hair, and accessories that I couldn't add this time.
We have made a major reorganization of the system so that we can wear skins, hair, and costumes, but we are still a little worried because we have not been able to test with various specifications. Please give me bug information!

If you purchase a delivery truck license from a staff member of a suspicious shop, you can advance the part-time job that you can get [gold coins].
You can purchase costumes with the [gold coins] obtained in this way.

We have prepared a service cut that can be used when a record is achieved with a part-time job on a delivery truck.
The service cut will be available again in the near future with the addition of a gallery mode.

While preparing for this update, there were many difficult parts, but I think it was a catalyst for my own growth.
It was the development of dots and games that I started blindly because I wanted to make a game.
Thank you so much for loving this game, which is not good in many ways.

And thank you for your continued support!

◆ Update summary
Ver 2.5.22
[2020-12-05]

● Error correction
--1.5.21 Rollback version of CPU related scripts to previous version

● Additional content
--Delivery truck mini game
--Costume system added (7 additional costumes)
--Service cut (when mini game record is achieved)

The version will be upgraded after reviewing on DLsite. sorry. It's a weekend so it may take some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I was expecting bc i read one comment that said that there be some more sex pose. Maybe was an old comment. Thats it :giggle:
Aw, that's a bummer then : / I hope they add more new positions soon too. Maybe together with the outdoor scenes? *fingers crossed*

Reactions: Big Wallas

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I never understand why they make characters like this so extremely black. He looks like some japanese punk that got burned multiple times in a sunbed.
that's kind of the point its basically the male version of a gyaru usually portrait as a thug/rapist
its a stereotype that is used in many hentai

Reactions: Daddums
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes