MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I would like to add, that 488 posts into a game called "NTR Legend" there is no NTR tag.

Edit:
Also honestly at this point a pixel graphics tag would be nice.
Because in Japanese, NTR denotes Netorare, Netori and Netorase. But in this forum, NTR means Netorare only and Netori by cheating and Netorase is denoted by Swinging.

While i dont agree with this bizzare tag system, it is what it is.

Reactions: Red Sand

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
What does that mean, also, how do I trigger?

How do I change the animation?
Not sure about the Self-Defense part, it might be lost of translation.
Abou the 2nd thing, you can change the position of husband and the wife by clicking on your tv.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I played the v19, you have to wait for the husband come to the balcony on the afternoon, then you have to talk with him 3 or 4 times, you can call Yuzuki, then send her to home, it makes the husband change his locate, when he is not in the home at the afetrnoon, he will be on the balcony, another tip is that you have to had the sleeping pills for take her, you can buy it in the suspicious shop.
how to use sleep pills

Reactions: s24112003

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
Not sure about the Self-Defense part, it might be lost of translation.
Abou the 2nd thing, you can change the position of husband and the wife by clicking on your tv.
The self defense part seems to refer to that he now jerks off to the video you send him instead of just sitting there crying like he did in older versions. Idk how masturbating turns into self defense but that's google translate for you

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
The self defense part seems to refer to that he now jerks off to the video you send him instead of just sitting there crying like he did in older versions. Idk how masturbating turns into self defense but that's google translate for you
If the cops ever come for you it'll probably let you keep your freedom a minute or two longer.
Depends on your stamina.

Does the guy have a twitter account or something similar that could lend insight to the development progress?

Last edited:

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Because in Japanese, NTR denotes Netorare, Netori and Netorase. But in this forum, NTR means Netorare only and Netori by cheating and Netorase is denoted by Swinging.

While i dont agree with this bizzare tag system, it is what it is.

If that were true why is Marinas Cuckolding Report marked NTR when it's Netorase?
That's just one example too, there's plenty others that do exactly the same and either they're all incorrectly labelled, or you're incorrect.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
quick question - what exactly does the suspicious camera app do?
Lets you do more actions while she's cleaning your place and I think stuff while you're having dinner at their place. Possibly also hypnosis, but I'm not sure about that.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
from the perspective thats how all ntr games should be made! (you see the guy fully and also the scene) but the quality is aweful

• Angry
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes