shohei

Sep 18, 2017
the couple room calendar marked the 31st day. any event relative to that info?
edit: also when messing around the TV I accidentally unlocked the debug app and it just disappeared after sleep and I couldn't unlock the debug again

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lord forgive me on what I'm about to- Nahhhhh Satan is a lot more fun to hang out with!!!
I actually prefer if our char is the one cucking than us getting cucked, is that weird?

KawaiiPutin

May 13, 2020
You can buy sleeping pills from the shop, then you can use them once the husband invites you to their apartment after you've hung out enough with him.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
How to play a game if everything is in Chinese and nothing is intuitively clear?
I just went to the store on the phone, pressed it once and bought something, that I don’t press I can’t get out of it, only something is being bought, although the phone is empty

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
How to play a game if everything is in Chinese and nothing is intuitively clear?
I just went to the store on the phone, pressed it once and bought something, that I don’t press I can’t get out of it, only something is being bought, although the phone is empty
If you could just read several posts before you. You can easily find out what the problem and can solve your issue. And the game is machine translated and not everything is in Chinese/Japanese. Either there's something wrong with your download, which I find highly unlikely or your download didn't have the translation applied to it.

Last edited:

DabbyDan

Feb 1, 2018
Everytime I try to load the save I get "can't stand the stress" and I die immidiately. What's the problem?!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If your game is entirely in Japanese your computer blocked the autotranslator, it needs the net. I don't know specifically where to unblock it, but others have had the problem.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Everytime I try to load the save I get "can't stand the stress" and I die immediately. What's the problem?!
I have a theory on what's happening.
Your "stress" items stopped working(reset max stress to 100) and when you saved you had more stress than that.
They reset for me too, but they're not really necessary to complete the game.

I can't help you with the items, but I can help you with your save:
  1. Go to: C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
  2. Open the save you need with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
  3. Search for Current_Health
  4. In that same section as Current_Health it'll say "value" : 1.5 or another number.
  5. Change the number to 0.0 (0.1 = 10 stress, 1.0 = 100 stress and so on)
  6. Save the save.
  7. Play the game.
Hope that helps.

EDIT: I figured out how to increase your max stress if you lost the effect of your items.
Do the same as before, but instead of searching for Current_Health you search for MaxS_X.
Change this to "value" : 3.5 and you'll have roughly the same max stress as if you'd bought all items. (350 max stress)

Last edited:
Reactions: Silito13

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
how can I hung out with him?
This has been mentioned before, but since I'm on a roll I might as well answer you too. You meet him in the evening(not night) on the balcony.

If you save your game Yuzuki and the husband will change positions. You can keep doing that till he is on the Balcony(this only works if the husband is home at all, he isn't always)

You can click him twice in one day to shorten the amount of days you need to click him, but if you do that is up to you.

Reactions: CyberBlock
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes